Part 6

I have changed, I have changed. Just like you, just like you. For how long? For how long, must I wait? I know there's something wrong. Your concrete heart isn't beating, and you've tried to make it come alive. No shadows, just red lights now I'm here to rescue you, oh oh... (Still Alive; Lisa Miskovsky)

..................................................................................................

My puppets, I have not seen you for what feels like so long. I have done it. After I escaped this asylum the people chased me into the street. I ran and hid. And then I ran, I ran and ran and ran. I ran for days, eating from what I could find. I could see myself on the news sometimes, if I ever saw a TV for a second. Traveling at night became apparent. Until yesterday, I had run into a deserted road and collapsed. And start to cry. I had never cried before, it was such a strange feeling friends. After sitting there for a while, the beast inside me was gone. I knew I had to go to the police, they could help me. I only hoped that I could come back here to you my friends, because all I did was run. When I walked into the station I was almost immediately recognised. They put me in handcuffs and stuffed me into a car to take me here. I smiled the whole time. And now look, I am here with you. I am tired so I shall sleep. I have become at peace with myself and my crimes. I only hope that the people I have killed, will forgive me. All I wanted was for Jeana to be happy, but instead I had killed her inside and out. Please forgive me, at least you are free now. If you were in pain you are cured now. Please forgive me.