Part 4

It's over now I know inside. No one will ever know, the sorry tale of Edward Hyde And those who died, no one must ever know. They'd only see the tragedy, they'd not see my intent The shadow of Hyde's evil would forever kill the good that I had meant. Am I a good man? Am I a mad man? It's such a fine line between a good man and a... (Confrontation; Jekyll and Hyde)

...........................................................................................................................

I hated that feeling of numb, it brought me pain. I did not know what to do, I spent days locked in my room, fighting over myself. I wanted to keep killing but deep inside and in my heart, I wanted to stop. I was content, I knew I should've never killed. But something, kept bringing me back. This fight went on for so long until the Hyde to my Jekyll almost completely took over my life. I had been running for so long, normal did not seem to be with me anymore. I had gone insane. I still am insane. The friends I had left saw this and stuck me in here. That's why I have you now my friend, I don't need anyone else. You know what my precious puppet? I probably would have been caught eventually. Eventually you would think that I would come to my senses and turn myself in. But as I have said before my friend they can't keep me in here forever. The crave will come back, and when it does I shall escape.