Part 2

Can anybody find me somebody to love? Ooh, each morning I get up I die a little can barely stand on my feet (Take a look at yourself) take a look in the mirror and cry (and cry) Lord what you're doing to me (yeah yeah) I have spent all my years in believing you but I just can't get no relief, Lord! Somebody (somebody) ooh somebody (somebody) Can anybody find me somebody to love? (Somebody To Love; Queen)

....................................................................................................................

I had such a boring life before I met Jeana. All it took was her clumsy smile to brighten my day. Of course she didn't know, I didn't talk to her for the longest time. I watched her everyday as she would always come into my Coffee Shop at 8:02. Always 8:02. And she would get the same thing too, every day. I couldn't help considering myself to be Taylor the Latte Boy from the song. Of course I couldn't be because she never talks to me except to say her order and a quiet thank you. Eventually of course I manned up and said hi to her, which started a new era in my life. We became very close friends, of course I still liked her for the many years that we were friends. Then one day, something happened. I found out that she went on a date with a guy, "No big deal," I thought, "It was just one date right?" But then it became, 2, 3, 5! I couldn't allow it, so I did what I have done before. Of course the first time I had killed someone was an accident, I was so little, and my tiny hands wanted to know what it felt like to kill a person like on TV. So I drowned my baby sister. I never liked her anyway. I was put into an orphanage by my parents, but I didn't care. I never liked them either. I never got adopted, I had run away and my friend took care of me. I lived in Minnesota with him until I could fend on my own. Of course I didn't intend for the second death with Jeanna's man. Jeana was so sad. She said that she had stayed up at nights because she would cry so much, and when she was done, she was too weak to go to sleep. I didn't know that she could love a man so much. I despised his guts. If I had known what would happen, I would've maybe spared his life you know? Haha! Probably not. Jeana was so tired my friend, I wish I was there when it had happened. Jeana was so tired that while she was driving to my cafe, she had a microsleep. And didn't wake up. As soon as she missed the time she always comes in, I knew that something was wrong. She wouldn't miss the time, she has an OCD and tradition for it. I ran out and ran along her route. I found her. She was in a pile up, a crash of about three cars, her's on the bottom. If only she had slept more. Maybe she wouldn't be dead.