Part 7

So many years. So many dark memories. So many fears. We've now put to ease. Pain makes you do things you never knew you could do. Is this all real? Or just déjà-vu... ? But now the party's over. Now the guests are gone. It's already past our bedtime. It's already almost dawn. Just like balloons, we soar on our own! Finally free from the pain of our home! And just like balloons, that no one will hold. Free from the truth, that no one will know. Just little children, not at all strange. Until the lights went out, and everything changed. Alone and afraid, for oh so long. Wondering what did we do wrong? 'Cause now the party's over. And everyone is red. I feel sick to my stomach. Or am I sick in the head? (Balloons; Mandopony)

....................................................................................................................

So gently do we fade away, to and from that hazy grey. Finally when we see the light, we think that it will be alright. But little to our knowing, the red just keeps growing. Until soon after the day that left us fazed, is nothing more but our crimson glossy gaze. So falling do we fade away and try to go towards that hazy grey, but what do we really defend when finally confronted by, the end.

....................................................................................................................