Chapter 7 - What they have become in 3 years.

Over the past 3 years me and harry have become the most talked bout celeb couple in the world. We are now engaged and are getting married  in the next 2 mouths I can't wait to say I do to my curly haired baby he keepted every promise he made to me my family and the biggest one to my nan. I'm so proud of  him and the boy's it amazing what they have done and i'm proud of me and El we have now opened our own bakery/café and are in love with it its amazing to be where we are now.

*One Week Before The Wedding*

Lily POV -  Eleanor has just gone home making sure everything is here and ready for the wedding, Harry has had he's stag do two weeks ago scared that Louis would leave him somewhere. I have had my hen do and now its just a week to spend with him before I become Mrs Styles. I have just finished making dinner when the door opens and in comes my curly hair fiancé he smiles and kisses me where ever he can before saying dinner smells almost as good as me :)

Harry's POV - I see my amazing fiancée cooking me dinner as I walk in we eat and then cuddle before I take a shower and she lays in bed waiting for me, I get out shower and into bed.

Wedding Day............................