Chapter 2 - How She feels.

Now I have told you most of my past Im going to let you into my brain and tell you how I have been feeling and what's helping me get through this, okay? Here it goes........................

I'm starting to feel down but I have to act happy around family so they wont know what's up, Im a role model to my little cousin Im the one that keeps her away from what's happening in our family life I protect her she's my little baby. Well not so little anymore but she's still like my little sister. Im her rock I can't break, but it feels like I am, like no ones there I have one person that is my best friend and yes boys and girls can be best mates.

Here's the things getting me through my best mate, my thoughts of I cant do anything stupid im a roll model to a little girl I love to peace's and my nephew who makes me happy every day and the baby in my sisters belly right now is keeping me away form bad things. I'm trying real hard to get through this and every day I slowly am. Im telling myself it will be okay and that works for a little while but I have a bit more to live for. I think I just need to let go of the bad thought's and stay strong for what I meant to be here for.

sorry this chapter is short im hopping the next one will be longer :)