The Rain

•••••Lily's P.O.V•••••

There I was standing , standing on my new balcony with my favourite Starbucks coffee in one hand and a piece of paper in the other. I blinked more unusually than I do more often. The weather was calmly beautiful but it was becoming dark even though its only quarter past 4 . Maybe, it's gonna rain or worse a storm will occur . Why do I have to be so negative thinker, all the time ?!!!

It started to rain as I felt my own tears coming down my face. The paper that I was holding before fell into the rain water that gathered in my balcony and the phone that I was so eager to have when I was younger, now was ringing in the backpack. Ignoring the phone, I watched the paper being washed away , I felt all my clothes wet as I sat down on a side of the balcony . It was actually raining really heavily that you could have even wake up from your deep sleep.

I really like this balcony and even it was the first thing that attracted me to buy this apartment . The balcony was really different as there were no shed on top , you would feel like you are in open field if you'd be here. Actually I like rain, no I love rain ! I find peace in the rain. And maybe that's the reason of liking this balcony .

I AM MOVING OUT TO THAT NEW APARTMENT TOMORROW!!

**WRITER'S NOTE**
I am TERRIBLE at grammar but a sequence came into my mind that I couldn't resist to share . Enjoy reading. And this is my first EVER writing thats going public , ×× fingers crossed , let's see what it leads to . :)

VOTE • SHARE •FOLLOW