Comforting (Uruha x Reader)

"Make yourself at home," Uruha said warmly as you walked in. "I'll be back in ten minutes; I just need a shower."

"Okay," you said cheerfully. Today was your first date with Uruha, and both of you were really excited. You somehow arrived at his apartment an hour early; not that he minded.

You flopped down onto the couch as Uruha went into the bathroom. You looked around his apartment, bored. It was nice and clean, with a few things scattered here and there, not the mess that made your mom scream every time she visited.

On one corner of the room was a basket full of freshly laundered clothes. Uruha had just pulled them out of the dryer when you rang the doorbell.

Your eyes landed on a jet-black hoodie at the top of the pile. It looks cool, you thought, tiptoeing towards the basket.

You placed your hand on the hoodie. It's so warm...I'm going to wear it.

Pulling it out, you slipped the hoodie on. It felt so warm and comforting, like Uruha's hugs.

You always loved it when Uruha hugged you. He was really tall, so when he wrapped his arms around you, you felt comfy and cozy all over. The hoodie basically replicated the experience.

Mmm...it feels soooo nice!! It makes me happy.

* * * *

Uruha walked out of his room to see you fast asleep on the couch. He chuckled. "Hey, (Y/N), we've got to-"

He stopped when he saw you wrapped up in his hoodie, all warm and snug.

Kissing you softly on the forehead, Uruha cuddled next to you on the couch. He had no intention of waking you up just yet. Maybe the first date could take place another day.