Chapter 11

Minyoung POV

             I woke up //yawn// What's time now ? I took my  phone under my pillow and it showed 6 am. Wow this my first time wake up early. Before this I awake almost the school start. Good change of me.

           Let's go take shower. Wait why I can't move ? Please I'm not ready to become cripple yet. Wait who's hand this ? I looked beside me. Okay I'm not shocked that I slept with him. But he freaking hugged me !

            Calm Minyoung. How can I calm if this happen ?! Yes I let him sleep with me but I'm don't give him permission to hug me ! Is it he took advantage on me ? I tried to remove his hand from my stomach. But why the boys always strong than girl ?

             This muscle hand really heavy. How can he become this strong while sleeping ? Ting I have idea. I pushed him slowly until the edge bed. Okay a bit more.

" Arrrrrrrrr " I fall too. I opened my eyes. Guess what. I'm on top of him. This so hot.

" Good view " I heard someone said. I looked at person under me. I can see he smile. He freaking smiling ?!

Chanyeol POV

//Kring,Kring//

             //Yawn// Good morning world and love. I looked at person beside me. I smiled seeing she sleeping peacefully. My clock now showed 5.55 am. It still early duh.

            She moving oh no. Okay. Act like you sleeping, Chanyeol. I saw she yawned. Aigoo so cute. Omo she noticed my hand on her stomach. She tried to remove it. The more she tried, the more tight I will hug her.

              After few times she tried to remove it, She took a breath. In my mind right now, I laughing hard seeing her like this.

             She looked at me. Looks like she have another plan. It's okay I will play along girl. She pushed me until the edge of bed. I know I will fall so I pulled her with me.

" Arrrrrrrr " she shouted. But she close her eyes. So she can't notice that she on top of me. When she opened her eyes, her eyes widened, shocked.

" Good view " I said teasingly.

" Let me go " she tried to get off.

" Okay " I let her go. When she was about to get up, I pulled her back to me. Make her fall back on top of me.

" What the heck Park Chanyeol ?! "

" Can I get my morning kiss ? " I said and pouted.

" No. Let me go I need to go shower "

" Because you don't want to kiss me. So let's shower together " I smirked.

" I rather shower with alien than you " she rolled her eyes.

" Didn't you see my ears ? Im also an alien. I'm Yoda " I said and laughed.

" Just release me, tower " let me think something fun first.

" Call me Oppa first "

" No "

" Yes "

" No "

" Then let's stay like this forever " I said and act like I'm going to sleep back.

" Fine tow- Chanyeol Oppa "

" Good girl " I released her.

        She quickly ran to bathroom and slammed the door. I can see her cheek turned red. I thought I'm a person who should blushing. Anyway she really cute.

Message from ' Shorty Bacon '
Teacher already agreed with it. See you at school later, Yoda.