Chapter 16

Baekhyun POV

            Me, Sehun and Kai went to cafe near hotel. The boys kept eating non stop. Guess what, they said I will pay everything. I just order coffee only but them. Haish. You guys will treat me later. I saw Chanyeol walking towards us. I wonder what happened.

" That girl really " he ruffled his hair and sat beside me.

" What happened, hyung ? " Sehun asked.

" She said she want to go comfort room. I waiting her for 10 minutes, she not show up. Then, Soohyun said she run away from me " he explained. Kai and Sehun looked at each other and laughed. I shook my head seeing they laugh at this Yoda.

" So she dumped you ? " Kai asked teasingly and got glared from Chanyeol.

" Forget about it, go order something " I offered him.

" Yeah. Baekhyun hyung will pay " Sehun said.      //facepalm// this brat really.

             Wow after Chanyeol order, he back to old him. Is it he happy I will pay everything ? Haish. You kid just wait. When my turn I will make you guys can't pay it. But I'm not evil. Haha whatever.

Message from ' Shin Young '
Wassup bro ? Are you still remember me ? Im at Korea now and just near you. Let's meet soon.

               I choked with my saliva after read this. The others looked at me weirdly. I just answer it nothing. Luckily they didnt ask more or I will be death to answer it. Haish.

               Shin Young back ? Why he need to come back ? Is it related with Minyoung ? He just near me ? Is it mean he here ? I can't let him destroy Minyoung and Chanyeol relationship. Not after what he did to her. Because of him, my friendship with Minyoung broke.

//Flashback//

              I hangout with Shin Young and his friends. To tell you the truth, we were a best friend. Shin Young was known as a playboy, kingka and bullies. Yes, I friend with him and I also known as kingka and bullies but I'm not bad as him.

" I dare you, Shin Young. To date with Minyoung that nerd " one of them said it.