Chapter 32

Chanyeol POV

            I chased her until I saw her with a guy. I curled my hand into fist after I know who that guy. It Shin Young. A guy who tried to take Minyoung away from me. What his planned now ?

            I walked to them but then I froze on my place when I saw he back hugged Minyoung. It hurt. It more hurt when you saw your girlfriend didn't try to release herself.

" Hand off from my girl ! " I shouted and he broke the hugged. Minyoung not even look at me.

" Look who here. A guy who cheat on his girlfriend " he smirked.

             I walked towards him and punched him straight on his face that made he fell on ground. The unexpected thing was Minyoung helped him. She freaking help him. I thought she hate him.

" What the hell Park Chanyeol ?! Please give me time and please I don't want to see your face for now  " she helped Shin Young got up and walked away from me.

              Her words really hit me like truck. Is it she really mean it ? Is it she really hate me ? I kneeled on ground and cried like a baby.

" Chanyeol " I know it Baek.

" Are you okay, hyung ? " Sehun asked.

" Did I look okay now ?! Did I look okay ? " I hit my chest.

" Hyung, she want some space. Let's give her some space like she want " Kai said and patted my shoulder.

Minyoung POV

            I don't know why I backup Shin Young that time. I bet he will think I still like Shin Young. I don't like people fight in front me especially it because of me.

" You really love him right ? " he asked and smiled at me. I stayed silent and treated his bruise.

" I'm going to tell you the truth now. Please if you love him, believe this " he said and hold my hands that made me looked into his eyes.

" All of this was my plan and Soojung. Me and Soojung make deal so I can have you and she can have Chanyeol " I looked at him disbelief.

" Why you tell me this if you want to have me ? " I asked him. He smile at me weakly.

" I know you won't love me like before because your heart already full with Chanyeol's name. I can see how much you love him although you not show it " he explained.

" I know Chanyeol really love you and I know he won't hurt you. Please give him chance. If you want anything text me, I will come to you where ever you're " he added. I don't have anything to repy. He patted my shoulder and left me.

              I know this Soojung's planned. I also don't know why I'm so angry although I know the truth. Is it because I love him too much ? Until I got jealous ?

              Should I make up with him ? Will he forgive me with what I did to him early ? Damn I always do something without thinking it and now serve with me. Haish. 

              I went to my parents house. I know Chanyeol at our house. I don't want to face him yet. I mean I'm not ready for it. I want some time to make myself ready.

" You here ? " Mrs. Bae asked and hugged me.

" I'm home, Mrs. Bae " I replied. She looked a bit sad.

" Minyoung-ah, I know you can't accept me as - "

" Omma, It cold outside. Let's go inside I will cook for you " I said and she looked a bit shocked.

" I'm not force you to - "

" Nope. You take care of me for 3 years and you deserve to be called omma " I smiled and she hugged me again.

            We entered the house happily and walked to kitchen. I decided to cook. Well I know I'm a bad cooker but don't worry she here to help me.

" Is it your relationship with Chanyeol fine ? " she asked. I froze. I don't know what should I answer. If I lie, she will know. Although I'm just stayed with her for 3 years but she know many thing about me.

" Did you guys fought ? " she asked and hold my hand. I nodded slowly.

" Minyoung-ah. I'm not force you to go with him but follow your heart " she said and smile at me. I nodded understand.

Message to ' Channie '
Let's meet tomorrow at cafe near school on 3pm

             I text him. I looked at my mom and she smile. I hope what I do right ? Let's fix our relationship Chanyeol-ah.