Chapter 20

Baekhyun POV

         Chanyeol message me last night. He told me that Minyoung wants to meet me. I wonder why but I don't want to ask more. I just hope she going to forgive me. I don't want her to ignore me forever. It hurt me a lot.

         She said she want to meet me around 8 am before our activities start at cafe near hotel. Well there only have one cafe nearby. Others shop like a clothing, accessories have a lot here.

         5 minutes after 8 am already fly~ She not show up yet. Is it she really going to meet me or not ? Haish. Maybe she did a revenge on me now. Byun Baekhyun, don't think negative. She not that type. I know she not.

" Sorry for making you wait " someone sat in front me. It Minyoung. She ordered something that not clear for me to hear.

" I know you not breakfast yet. So let's breakfast then we talk " she said not looking at me but looked at her phone.

         Silence filled up our meeting. None of us talk. Well I don't have anything to say anymore. Because before this I already confessed towards her. Her eyes can't take off from her phone.

         What she doing ? She a person who make this meeting and now she don't want to talk about anything ? Haish. The food come. She ordered strawberry waffle, my favorite. She still remember it ?

" I don't know how long I will avoid you. I just hope this won't last forever " she said and looked at my eyes. She changed about this too. Before this, she will be nervous whenever she look into someone eyes. But now she very calm.

" I really hate you when I found out about what you lied to me. If can I want to punch you. But then I realized that Im also wrong in this situation " she said calmly. She took a deep breath before continue what she going to say.

" Im not giving you a chance to proof that you right. You also not tell me because you don't want me to get hurt. You protect me without I realized it " she smile while saying it. It been a long time not seeing her perfect smile.

" It hard to ignore person like you, Baek. Although I have Kyungsoo and Sohyun. They not same as you. There have their on character and you too. Let's straight to the point. Let's become friend back " she said and took out her hand for hand shake.

              Being her friend back was one of my wish. But if I get close to her. Her risk to get hurt will be more high. I can't do it. But haish why it hard for me to choose ? If I get close to her. It will be easy for me to protect her.

" I know what you thinking. I'm sorry for being mean to you for this past year. It up to you. I can't force you to accept me " she said and walked away. I chased her and grabbed her hand.

" A person who should ask that its me not you " I said. She just looked at me blankly.

" Will you be my friend back ? I mean a best friend ? I asked.

" You sound like you going to purpose me " she said and chuckled. I just pouted.

" Of course it yes, Bacon " she said and chuckled.

           I grabbed her hand and hugged her. She shocked first, but after that she hugged me back. I missed this kid. A girl who can make me smile. But I can't do anything. She already become someone property and it Chanyeol, my best friend.

" Ehem " I looked at person who standing behind us.

" Oh Chanyeol " Minyoung said.

" Really ' oh ' only ? " Chanyeol asked. Damn I hope he not jealous about us.

Chanyeol POV

            I'm bored. So I just walked around without plan. But on my way, I saw Baekhyun chasing Minyoung. After that they hugging each other. What the. I'm not jealous. It just haish.

" So is it you guys in good term now ? " I asked and they nodded.

" Happy heard it " I said and smiled.

" But we not in good term yet " Minyoung glared at me. What the.

" What you mean ? " I asked.

" Why I need to answer you ? " she replied coldly and walked away from me and Baekhyun. I heard Baekhyun chuckled.

             I looked at Baekhyun confusedly. He just shook his head. I don't understand her and this guy. I need someone to tell me about this.