Chapter 35

Chanyeol POV

            After that day, she kept ignoring and avoiding me. She changed her seat in class. Whenever she saw me, she will change the direction. It hurt. She acted like she don't know me.

           Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai kept asking me what happened between us. I really don't know what should I answer. If I tell them the truth, Baekhyun will beat me to death. I'm not saying I'm afraid with him. I more afraid if I lose Minyoung forever.

             Soojung ? I heard she already moved to China. I felt a bit relief but if she moved no one will explain to her. Haish. Stop Chanyeol. You need to work hard about this.

" Hyung, tell us what truthly happened between you and Minyoung ? " Sehun asked. Haish this brat should stopped asking me same question all time.

" We fine. Just having a little - " I got cutter with someone punched me on face and it Shin Young.

" That's for cheat on Minyoung and this - " he was about to punch me again but someone stopped him. I looked at him. It Baekhyun. Baekhyun whispered something at Shin Young that made he left. Sehun helped me to stand up.

" Chanyeol, I want you to tell me the truth about everything now " Baekhyun said in serious tone. Is it he already know about it ?

             There no way I can lie. I told him everything. He clenched his fist. I know he will beat me and I waiting for it.

" If you not my friend, I already beat you to death now " he said and left.

Minyoung POV

             Im going to study abroad. This not because of him. It because I want to study about business. I need to take care of my parents company. They don't know about me and Chanyeol. I don't want they know anyway.

" What are you thinking, girl ? " Shin Young asked. After that day, Shin Young always with me. Sohyun and Kyungsoo too.

" Random thing " I said calmly. I'm going to tell them day after tomorrow I need to leave. But I can't. I felt like I'm going to say goodbye.

" Good lie. If you think about that bastard, better you erase it. He don't deserve to be thinking of " Sohyun said and got hit by Kyungsoo. Yeah I still think about him a bit. I missed him so much. But I Can't.

" Aniyo, I'm going to leave day after tomorrow " I said slowly to hide my sadness. I don't want to leave yet.

" Okay. Wait ! What ?! " Sohyun spilled her drink to Kyungsoo that made he more annoyed. But what can he do. He can't be mad at his girlfriend. They really cute right ? I wish my relationship like them.

" I'm going to study abroad cause I need to take care of my parents company " I explained.

" And also because of Chanyeol right ? " Sohyun asked. I stayed silent. Yes. I need to forget him.

" Minyoung-ah, are you sure run from everything is your true choice ? " she asked again. I stayed silent. I don't know what can I answer.

" You should let him explain at least. You know right Soojung jealous with what you have and she obsessed with him. What if she planned all of it to make your relationship ruin ? and now you guys really in bad term. Don't you think that she win this game ? " what she said have right anyway. But I can't face him. It hard to do it.

" Don't regret it one day. He really love you. Remember how much effort he did only for you. When he save you. For what he did all of it, if he don't love you ? " her words really hit me. Is it I'm wrong in this situation ?

            I went home after school finished. I mean our house. This past day I stayed at my parents house. When I entered, everything really mess. Is it his life really this mess after I left him ?

             Living room mess with magazine on floor and our picture. I walked to our room. Gosh the smell of alcohol really can make my sense of smell gone. I opened the door. What the.

             The alcohol bottle on the floor. Some of it already broken. Where he sleep before ? Is it this place ? Wait some of broken glass have blood on it.

" I miss you " someone backhugged me. I know it none other.

" Let me go, Chanyeol " I said and tried to release myself from his arms. But he more strong.

" Let's stay like this for tonight " he putted his head on my shoulder. You make everything more hard Chanyeol.

             I woke up in the midnight. Being cuddling with Chanyeol. I missed this moment. How much I hope we still together like before, teasing each other, hugging, kissing and other. I missed it.

              I checked his hand. It have many wound that not be treated and he just covered it with bandage. I treated his wound and covered it with new bandage. I looked at his foot. It more worst. How he walked with this wound ? Haish.

              I decided to leave after I finish treat his wound. I looked at him for the last time. Goodnight, Chanyeol-ah. Tomorrow my last day here and I will leave after that. I won't bother you anymore.