Chapter 1

SarahPOV
"MOM!" I heard and jumped a little. I looked back at the necklace for a second longer. 'Property Of MikeWard'. Those were the greatest times. Some of them anyway. "Mom!" I heard a yell again and sighed. I put the necklace back into the box, locked it, and put it in my closet. I walked down the stairs and my daughter was looking angrily at her brothers.

I have three children. Cassie who is 5 and my twin boys who are 9. Jason.. And Andrew.. My husband nor my kids know about the past. My son Andrew was named after Andrew but it's not like he knows that. Cassie poked my side and I smiled down at her. She huffed, stomping her foot. I giggled. "What's the matter?" I asked, kneeling down to her height. "They took my favorite doll!" She almost screeched and I looked at the boys. They snickered.

"Jason?" I raised a brow and his smile fell as he looked at his shoes. "Andrew.. I know you won't fib." I put my hands on my hips. He yanked the doll from behind Jason and gave it to me. "Really??" Jason glared at him. "Sorry.." He shrugged with a frown and Jason stomped away. "Thank you." I kissed his forehead and he smiled.

I gave Cassie's doll back and she giggled, running to play with it. I sighed and got a snack. I heard the front door open and close and soon I was smiling at the feeling of two arms wrapped around me. "Hi goergous." He whispered and I smiled. I met, my now husband, Drake at a friend's party about a year after Mike's sentencing.

I wouldn't go out with him until about a year and a half after Mike was sentenced. Unfortunately.. On our fourth date.. We had sex and I got pregnant with the twins and we got married a couple months after I found out. I love my children though.. And I love Drake.. I could never love anyone how I loved him though.. But I'm happy.

"Welcome home." I smiled as he kissed my shoulder and I turned around in his arms. Drake is 6 foot and he is black. His Mother was white and his Dad was black. He is much lighter than Mike was. He has tattoos as well and a deep voice. He's 35 and I'm 34 now. "I feel so old. The kids are so big." He said and I giggled.

"We are old." I laughed at his horrified face. "I refuse to believe that. And I'll show you just how youny we are later." He winked and I blushed as the kids came running in to greet their Dad. "Hi Daddy!" They shouted and he hugged them all. He had been out on a job for the construction company for almost a week. "I missed you." He said to them all and I smiled at the sight.

Marcy and Andre had come for dinner so was cooking extra. Drake and Andre were talking over a beer and Ollie and my kids were playing in the living room. Marcy kept her baby and Andre and her have been married for 9 years now. They are extremely happy and Andre has been talking about another baby. He misses a baby in the house, she tells me all the time. Ollie is 11 and he's handsome as ever. Bright blue eyes and black hair.

"Drake has mentioned a baby every now and again.. But I shut him down. No way I'm going through that again." We laughed together as we set the table. "Dinner!" We called together and everyone filed in. As for Amanda.. We don't hear from her.. Last I heard she got married to a girl around her age and is a photographer in New York City. We all stayed in San Francisco.

I felt kind of bad for Cassie because she's the only girl of the kids. She'll grow up so protected. Marcy and I sat by her after everyone was served and she grinned. "Hi!" She smiled and we grinned back. I kissed her forehead. We all ate and laughed and by the time dinner was over and Marcy and Andre had left it was 10pm. Kids in bed and Drake helping me finish dishes.

Andre was out of the gang now. He was jumped out and has the scars to prove it. But he did it for his family. "How bout it honey?" Drake smirked and bent his head down to kiss me. He gently pushed me against the island counter and groped my back side. We haven't seen each other in a week and this happens every time. The doorbell rang and he groaned. "They'll go away." He said and we went back to kissing. As his fingers started to unbutton my shirt it went off again. He growled and it made me groan.

"I'll meet you up there. Marcy and Andre probably forgot something." I breathed heavily and he nodded before giving me a soft kiss and then a wink before going upstairs. I smiled to myself and buttoned my shirt as I made my way to the door. "What'd you forget?" I giggled but I was only met with a chest.

Wait.. Andre isn't that tall. I looked up and I stopped breathing. "Mike....?" I was at a loss for words as he smiled at me. "I'm back baby." He said and leaned on to kiss me but his eyes must have caught my wedding ring. He grabbed my left hand and looked at it. He looked at me in shock. "Wha...." He lost his words and I looked out our feet. "What are you doing back?" I asked and he looked at me dumbfounded.

"I was sentenced to 11 years! I came back for you!" He exclaimed and I shushed him. "Please don't yell. You'll wake my kids." I said and immediately regretted it. He was fuming. "Kids??" He growled. I looked down and nodded. "Wanna explain all this?" He growled. "I can't right now..." I said quietly as I was still in pure shock and on the verge of tears. He grabbed my right hand and wrote down an address.

"Meet me here tomorrow at noon." He said and I sighed. "Sarah.." He said softly. I met his gaze. "Please.." He almost begged. I nodded. He walked off the porch and jogged to a car waiting. He climbed in the passenger seat and the car drove away.

I ran and typed the address into my notes on my phone. I washed my hand off and went upstairs. Drake smiled and tried to gently pull me on top of him. "Not.. Not tonight, Drake. I don't feel well.." I said and he gave me a confused look. "Are you okay?" He asked as I laid beside him. "Yes. Just my stomach." I smiled a tiny bit. "Okay. I love you." He said and I shut the light off so he couldn't see my confused frown. "I love you too." I whispered as he cuddled me.