Chapter Five-Movies

We kissed for about three seconds before I pulled away and said "What are you doing?!" He smiled and said "Kissing you obviously." Then tried to kiss me again, but before our lips met she put my hand on his chest and said "I have a boyfriend." "Didn't you just call him an asshole?" He asked. "Yeah but that doesn't make it okay to cheat on him." I said. Nate smiled and said "I respect that." I laughed a little as he walked away and to the isle with the camping supplies and picked up a pair walki-talkies. "Why do we need those?" I asked.
"Just incase."
"Incase of what." She asked a little worried. "Incase we aren't next to each other and something" He said. "Oh okay." I said as I walked to the movie isle with him. "Why are we in the movie isle?" I asked. "To build a rocket ship." He said very sarcastically. "Haha very funny. Why do we need movies?"
"So we can watch them, now pick two out." He said. So she went over to the rack of movies and picked out The City of Bones and Legally Blonde. "Now you pick one." So Nate smiled, picked out the movie White Chicks and asked "Don't you think Legally Blonde is a little basic?"
"Dude you picked out White Chicks." I said. He smiled and said "Go get eggs while I go get toilet paper." "Ok." I said as I was walking away. "Get two dozen." He yelled after me. "I will." She yelled over her shoulder. She looked back over her should to see Nate picking up fallen pans and hang them back up. Maybe he isn't such a delinquent after all.