His Backwoods Beauty Queen(Florida Georgia Line fan fic)

Okay guys this is my fan fiction with Tyler Hubbard of FGL, I really hope you'll like it!

Characters will be Tyler Hubbard (of FGL) Raelyn (Tyler's Girlfriend) Brian Kelley (also a FGL member) Misty (Brian's girlfriend, and Raelyn's childhood bestfriend) Gracelyn (Raelyn's baby sister)

Part 1: Going to see the boys.

Today was the day Misty and I were going to see Florida Georgia Line in concert! We had both been waiting for this day for over 6 months, it was such a long wait but we both know it will be well worth it in the the end. I got up and started looking through my clothes quickly so I could go shower and get ready.

"Misty! wake up!" I hollered, hoping she would get up and start getting ready too, cause we had a long day ahead of us. Especially if we wanted to get front row at the concert tonight.

I walked in the bathroom and laid out my clothes, a pink tank top that said FGL and had sparkles on it, I made it myself a few months ago. and some short shorts with a few holes in them. I hopped in the shower and started to sing a bit, I never liked my singing voice but Misty says I'm pretty good.

After my shower I hopped out and put the towel around me and I grabbed the blow dryer so I could dry my hair. Afterwards I grabbed my clothes and started changing them. I heard a knock on the door and said "Misty, is that you?" she walked in and nodded and said "I'm about to shower and get ready, then we can go eat and get out of here"

I watched as she got ready to take her shower and I grabbed my makeup bag and walked into the bedroom and sat down on a chair in front of my mirror, as I started applying my makeup I reached over and turned my ipod on so I could play Florida Georgia Line's album.

after awhile I heard the bathroom door open and Misty walked out in some cut off shorts and a laveander colored tan top with a star on it, I smiled and said "well you look pretty! wanna use my makeup? I don't mind sharing" she walked over and sat down to start putting on makeup and I got up to go look for my shoes.

as soon as I found a pair of nice looking tennis shoes I started putting them on and I looked over at Misty and said "Do you think Tyler will remember me? ....I'm so scared"

Raelyn's POV: My mind started wandering back to the year I'd met Tyler, we were only 12 at the time. And my family had just moved in next door to him and his family and we'd have play dates every now and then while our parents would talk and have parties. Tyler was really shy and so was I. I'm scared though, what if I act like a freak tonight? What if he doesn't even remember me? Should I even tell him who I am and how I know him. Oh Raelyn, get a hold of yourself, you'll be fine....

shortly after me and Misty both got dressed and finished getting ready we both went downstairs and I said "Do you wanna make something here or stop by mcdonalds or something and get food?"

she smiled and looked over at me and said "Lets go to Starbuck's and get a frappe then head to the gas station for some snacks!" I smiled and nodded and says "Sounds great to me!"

We both ran out of the house quickly and I locked it and ran to my car and said "We're gonna blast some Florida Georgia Line, right?!" Misty smiled big and said "Uhhhh, duh of course girly!"

I got in the car and popped in the CD and rolled down our windows, and I smiled as Misty and I both buckled up and I started the car up and we were on our way to Starbuck's. The whole car ride was so much fun, we were singing our hearts out and just having so much fun. Misty is like a sister to me, and I'm so glad she's obsessed with Florida Georgia Line like I am.

Raelyn's POV: Oh jeeze there my mind was flooding with thoughts again.. I just couldn't get my mind off of Tyler. I only knew him from age 12 to 16, but this boy has grown up so much. I just can't believe he's getting so famous now. I'm so proud of him for following his dreams. And boy has his looks changed, he was always so cute. But gosh...now he's just perfect. I'm so in love already..

Finally I pulled into Starbuck's and I found a place to park. I smiled as I looked over at Misty and said "Ready?" and we both got out of the car and walked into Starbuck's to order a frappe.

After me and Misty got our drinks we went back out to the car and listened to some more of the cd and sang along, I was trying to save my voice for the concert later tonight. Cause it's gonna be one hell of a party.

I buckled up and started the car up and headed down the highway to stop off at Speedway so we could get some snacks. It was only 11am and we had a 3-4 hour drive to the venue, but it was gonna be worth it. The boys are just gonna do great. I've never met BK but if him and Tyler are bestfriends and sing together, he must be a really great guy.

After a few minutes of sitting in some traffic I finally pulled into Speedway and me and Misty got out of the car. I smiled and said "Candy and chips? What about something for Tyler and BK?" and we both smiled and said "We'll take some drinks to them" and I nodded and went back to the beer section and let Misty get the snacks.

I grabbed a case of Bud Light and grabbed some Whiskey. If I know anything about boys, it's that they love to drink. I smiled as I headed up to the register and sat the drinks up on the counter and Misty walked up beside me with some barbeque and salt and vinegar chips and a ton of candy I smiled and said "Yayyy! my favs" and I watched as the lady rung up the stuff.

Cashier's POV: Boy, these girls seemed really excited for some reason. I smiled and started bagging up the stuff and looked at them and said "What's the special occasion?"

Raelyn's POV: I smiled and laughed and said "Just going to see Florida Georgia Line tonight, and maybe a party later tonight"

Misty's POV: Finally all the stuff was rung up and paid for and we walked back out to the car and I looked over at Raelyn as she opened the car door and laid the bags in the backseat. Something is going on with her, she seems all in a daze. I hope she's not worried about tonight. Tyler will remember her, I just know he will. Who could forget Raelyn? She's the sweetest girl I've ever met, even though she's went through hell and back. I love my bestfriend, and if something happens between her and Tyler, I swear he better not ever hurt her. She has dealt with so much pain in her life. She deserves to be happy.

We both hopped in the car and I smiled as Raelynn started the car and we got ready for the long drive ahead of us, in my mind I was freaking out. This day was finally here. We were both so excited and we deserve this night, it's gonna be the best night of the summer.

Raelyn's POV: As I started the car and pulled out of Speedway I rolled the windows down and started blasting Cruise. This was me and Misty's jam! we sang along. I watched the road closely to pay attention and see if there was any construction or anything going on today, I didn't want anything to set us back from getting to the show. 

As I drove my mind flooded with thoughts again, only this time it was bad thoughts. My mind went back to the day I was sleeping on a bench in a park cause I got kicked out the day I turned 18. My moms boyfriend aka my "dad" was a very horrible guy. He hated me so much, and I don't even know why. After many years of the abuse he finally kicked me out and told me to stay the hell out. I was just 18, where was I to go when I had no job? no car? no money? Nothing at all. Then I called Misty and she helped me get back on my feet, we've been friends for a long time. But when I moved out of town she lost contact with me for a year, cause my phone got shut off for a little while. But finally that day I had my best friend back. And she let me stay with her, and now we're both in college together, I'm so lucky I have her in my life.

We still have a while to go before we reach the venue, but this drive is so worth it.

What do you guys think?! COMMENT & RATE PLEASE! 

should I write more?