The Honeymoon

Just a warning, don't read this chapter if you don't like sexual scenes, because I can tell you right now, there will be sexual stuff involved, that's your one and only warning. If you're okay with reading those kind of things, move on along and get to reading! And pleaseeee comment & vote at the end and tell me what you would like to see in the next chapter. Love you all <3

Raelyn's POV: Finally around 3am Tyler and I had got on the private jet together, we made sure all our luggage was secured and we had everything we needed and we went to go sit in the seats. I sat down and relaxed into mine and said "That was an amazing wedding, but I am so tired after that long day" Tyler laughed softly and hugged me and said "Me too babygirl, that was one hell of a long day. But now we can relax and do whatever you'd like Mrs. Hubbard, we won't be in Mexico until late tomorrow" I relaxed more in the seat and grabbed a glass of wine and said "Well we could watch a movie together, and just relax and have some drinks" Tyler smiled and said "Sounds good to me pretty girl"

Tyler's POV: Raelyn and I decided to watch a funny movie together and have a couple of drinks and I was pretty surprised when she started drinking some of the fireball whiskey, I had no idea she could handle it or would even like it. She started to get a little tipsy and hyper so I reached over and took the bottle from her and laughed softly and said "Alright, babygirl. I think you've had enough of that now" she looked at me and slurred her words a bit and said "Tylerrrrrr...but, no, I want more" I shook my head and said "Noooo, sorry babe. Not right now" Raelyn rolled her eyes and said "Oh okay, fineee..." and I pulled her close and kissed her softly and rubbed her side a bit as I slipped my hand up under her shirt and she smiled as she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

Raelyn's POV: I was feeling really tipsy and starting to regret drinking because I now had a headache, but being here in Tyler's arms seriously made me feel a lot better. I knew we were probably going to end up making love and I wanted that, but I was afraid to tell him what I really wanted. And that was a baby. I wanted to get pregnant and have his baby. I leaned into Tyler and kissed him and smiled and whispered "Tyler...I know this is soon, but..I think I'm ready for a baby now" I looked down a bit and genty bit my lip, I wasn't sure what he would say. But I was really hoping he would say that he wanted to start a family too.

Tyler's POV: I looked at Raelyn and smiled as I kissed her forehead softly and placed my hand against her cheek and whispered back "Are you sure baby? I just wanna make sure you really want that. But I'd love to have a baby with you, it may be soon but I think we'll make wonderful parents and I know that the baby would bring a lot of joy into our lives. I'd love to have a baby with you Raelyn" she looked at me and smiled and nodded and said "I'm ready, Tyler. I want to start our perfect little family now" I hugged her close and said "Okay baby, then we can go ahead and try"

Raelyn's POV: I couldn't believe Tyler actually agreed, he wanted a baby too. I was so excited for this. We were finally going to start a little family. Tyler held me close to him and rubbed my back softly and kissed my neck, he knows very well that I go crazy when he does that. I moaned softly and closed my eyes a bit and let Tyler take control, he loves that so I didn't mind letting him take the lead and doing what he wanted to do.

Tyler's POV: Soon both Raelyn and I had our clothes off and I was on top of her and kissed her softly and whispered "I love you Mrs. Hubbard" and slowly pushed myself inside of her and Raelyn moaned louder and things just got hotter, she was so damn good at pleasing me and I could tell we were both loving this so much. Raelyn dug her nails into my back as I pushed in a little harder and she let out a soft yelp, I looked at her and whispered "Baby. You okay?" she nodded yes and reached up and gently pulled my hair, making me moan louder. By the time we got really into it we were both losing our breath and shaking, it was so good. I was hoping Raelyn would end up pregnant from this. I finally finished off and we were panting so hard. The rest of the night would be nothing but after sex cuddles.

Raelyn's POV: The wedding was great, our marriage was off to a great start, the sex was great. And I knew our honeymoon would be great too, Tyler and I cuddled until finally both of us were so tired. I laid my head on his chest and started to fall asleep.

Sorry for not updating in a long time guys, life has thrown major curve balls at me and I've really been struggling. I will try and write more soon, I promise!!!