Wedding cake & food tasting, and the park.

Okay so I decided I'd skip ahead a little bit, hope you guys like the chapter though :)

Tyler's POV: It's been a few weeks since Raelyn and I got back home, and we had our meeting with the social worker the other day from the Children's Home and we're now in the process of taking full legal custody over Gracelyn. I honestly couldn't be more happier about it either because this gives us time to learn how to take care of a kid and we'll know what to expect when we have a baby, and I've fell in love with Gracelyn. Lately all she does is follow me around the house and yells "Tywer!" when she's upset and wants me to comfort her, it's the cutest thing ever and I couldn't be more happy to give her the best life she deserves, she's just such a happy little girl now that she lives with Raelyn and I. It's been a little hard to get her to sleep in her own bed at night but usually if we sing to her she falls asleep in her bed and won't notice when we leave the room. Today Raelyn and I are taking Gracie with us while we go to the cake tasting and food tasting for our wedding, Raelyn already has Gracie's dress picked out for the wedding and next week we get to go see it on her.

Raelyn's POV: I smiled as I walked in the bedroom and got dressed real quick and pulled my boots on and I grabbed one of Tyler's hats and put them on and I went and looked for Tyler. When I found him in the living room sitting on the couch playing peek-a-boo with Gracelyn my heart just melted, the sight of them both is just something amazing, Tyler has bonded so well with her and I'm so happy about that. I smiled as Gracie ran up to me and said "Rae Rae! My boots match yours" and I giggled softly as I looked down at her pink cowboy boots and said "Awww, yes they match mine! did Tyler put those on you?" Gracie nodded and said "Yes! Tywer!" and he smiled and said "I thought it would be adorable if we all three wore a pair of boots, mine aren't pink of course, but they're still the same brand as yours and Gracie's" I smiled as I picked Gracelyn up and carried her as I walked out to the truck with Tyler and said "You ready to go taste some yummy cake Gracie? The baker said you could have some of the icingggg" she smiled big and clapped her hands a little bit and I put her in her carseat and buckled her up and then got up into my seat and watched as Tyler climbed up in the truck and started it up and turned the radio on for us and we all sang along when "Cruise" came on the radio

Tyler's POV: As I drove the truck into town to the bakery I watched Raelyn a little as she kinda danced around in her seat to the music on the radio and Gracie was in the back wiggling her feet around and giggling as she tried to sing along, she can talk quite a bit but some of the songs she was just making up words to, it was really cute though. I drove a little more and looked out the window a bit and smiled and said "Raelyn, baby. You wanna take Gracie to the park later today after we get done at the bakery, and catering place?" Raelyn nodded and said "Yes! Gracie and I would love that very much" and Gracie smiled and squealed a bit and said "Parkkkkk!" and I smiled and said "Alright we can do that then" and I turned into the bakery and pulled into a parking spot and shut off the truck and helped Raelyn get Gracie out of her seat.

Raelyn's POV: After we waited awhile for the baker to call our name Tyler picked Gracie up and held onto her and we walked to the back of the bakery with the lady who was going to be making our cake. She had a lot of options for us to choose from and it was really hard to find something for us to both agree on, but finally we made a choice and I couldn't wait till we got to see the end result, it's going to be a very beautiful cake, and taste so good. I let Tyler help Gracie taste some of the cake and I smiled as I pulled the lady aside and said "I don't want you to tell Tyler about this, but I want a grooms cake made for him, since the actual wedding cake is really girl, he deserves this. Just incorporate the Georgia Bulldogs, Camo, and Music Notes. He'll flip when he sees it and I want it to be a huge surprise for him" she nodded and said "I'll start working on a design right away! You to have a great day now, and I'll cally you later this week to discuss the payment. Bye Raelyn!" and I smiled as Tyler came over to me and grabbed my hand and we walked outside and headed down the street to the catering place to try some food. Gracie was asleep in Tyler's arms and it didn't look like she was gonna be awake anytime soon, she was so sleepy.