Hey pretty girl, can I have this dance?

Raelyn's POV: I smiled as Tyler pulled in at the house and he said "Want me to make dinner babe? or shall we order pizza?" and I looked over at him and said "Order pizza. Extra cheese and bacon?" and he laughed softly and said "Sure thing baby" and we got out of the truck and he held onto me as we walked inside and I said "Wanna watch some cartoons?" and he nodded and said "Yes please!" and I sat down on the couch and flipped on the TV and turned it to a channel with cartoons.

Tyler's POV: I smiled as I watched Raelyn and I went into the kitchen and called the pizza place to put in an order and after I hung up I saw a text from BK saying that him and Misty were heading to Nashville this weekend and he wanted to have a bonfire with some guys we've toured with and I texted back "Sounds good to me man! I'll arange some plans and call the guys later" and I walked over to Raelyn and sat down beside her and I wrapped my arms around her and watched as she started browsing through things on the internet and I saw an ad for the county fair that starts on Friday. I smiled as I thought to myself, I'll take her on a date to the fair and buy her some stuff and we can go to the bonfire later that night after the fair. But I'm not telling her a thing, this is gonna be a surprise for her.

Raelyn's POV: I smiled as Tyler watched me and watched the TV with me till our pizza got here. I looked at him and said "Tyler? can I tell people about you now?" my heart started to race in hopes that he'd say yes and I grabbed his hand and he smiled and said "Yes babygirl you can. How about we confirm it on facebook?" and I smiled big and said "Yeah! that sounds good" and I logged in and went to my profile and put "In a relationship with Tyler Hubbard" and he let me login to his account and confirm it and instantly the comments started pouring in and people were liking it like crazy.

Tyler's POV: I smiled as I watched Raelyn and said "Wow people sure did jump onto commenting quick" and then I heard the doorbell and got up to go get the pizza. I talked to the guy for a few and handed him some money and took the pizza and said "Thanks man" and I shut the door and walked back into the house and looked back at Raelyn and said "Pizza's here babygirl" and I saw tears streaming down her cheeks. I sat the pizza down and ran over to her and hugged her and said "Raelyn? what's wrong?" she didn't look at me or talk to me and she just stormed up to the bedroom. I grabbed her laptop and saw a new message. Oh no, it couldn't be. I opened it and sure enough it was from her 'dad' this time the message was more detailed and he threatened not only her, but me too. I'm sick of this, he's ruined her enough. I got up and picked the phone up and called my buddy Jimmy who is a police officer I told him everything and sent him a screenshot of the message and he told me had tracked him down and was sending cops to arrest him. I smiled and said "Thanks man. I owe you one" and I sat the phone down and took the pizza upstairs and went into my room where Raelyn had ran off to. And I started to look for her. "Raelyn? baby, talk to me. Please. I called my buddy, your dad is going to be in jail"

Raelyn's POV: I sat in the bathroom alone with the doors locked and I was crying my eyes out until I heard Tyler's voice. Oh crap, he's gonna want me to open up the door. I sat there staring at the empty bottle of alcohol I'd just drank and I threw it against the wall and let it shatter and I started to get really tired and feel weak. I wanted Tyler to comfort me but I couldn't get to the door.

Tyler's POV: My eyes widened and I gasped as I heard glass breaking and I grabbed the nearest object to me and rammed it into the lock and I got the door to open and walked in and saw Raelyn sitting in the corner almost passed out and a broken bottle of vodka. I looked over at her and my voice got all shaky and I said "Raelyn...why?" all she could say was "I'm sorry Tyler" and tears started running down her face. I wasn't mad at her, but her piece of shit 'dad' is responsible for making her feel this way, I hope the man suffers. I sat down by her and whispered "Shhhh, baby I'm here now" and held her tight and I kissed her forehead. I know she's drunk now and can't really understand what's going on, but I'll take care of her. I picked her up and walked into the bedroom with her and sat on the bed with her. She quickly fell asleep in my arms and I turned the tv on and watched it as I ate some of my pizza.