eight

Jimin was sitting on his bed, emotionless. That was unexpected. He didn't think that his dad would marry another woman. He didn't know why it saddened him.

He was on his laptop, scrolling through old family photos when a notification showed on the top right corner of the screen. It was a Skype notification.

New chat with Sugadaddy!

He clicked on the chat and read what was written.

Sugadaddy: do you want to skype

Jiminaj: I don't

Sugadaddy: I want to know what's wrong

Jiminaj: how can I tell you what's wrong if I don't even know it myself

Sugadaddy is typing...

Jimin logged off of Skype, not wanting to talk to anyone, and leaned on the backboard of his bed. Why did he have to get married? Why did he and mom get a divorce? So many questions were roaming in Jimin's head that he didn't know the answer to.

His phone rang and he answered it.

"Log back on, you bitch." Yoongi's deep voice echoed.

"What do you want?"

"I'm coming over."

"No, you're not. I'm not at home."

"Fucking liar." Someone barged into his room and Jimin jumped up, looking at the door. It was Yoongi.

"Excuse you, I'm a beautiful liar." Jimin mumbled. "Why are you here?"

"Because I wanted to. Plus I want the old Jimin back." He mumbled.

As soon as Jimin heard that, his stomach erupted with butterflies. He turned super red and looked away from the mint-haired boy.

"Laugh, smile. Do something. I'm not used to seeing you down like that."

"Does Min Yoongi actually care about me?" Jimin smirked.

"I knew I shouldn't have come." Yoongi mumbled to himself but Jimin heard it.

"Well you're here so, why not do something fun?" He winked at the older boy.

"No thanks. How about a movie?"

"Sure. Gives me an excuse to cuddle with you."