thirty three

"Yoongi, I want to go back home. My mom's not answering her phone."

"Didn't you say she was gonna be out for a few days? Maybe her friend's house is far away and there's like, no signal or something." Yoongi said. "Stop worrying, okay? She'll answer."

"Yoongi—" Jimin was cut off by his phone buzzing. He checked it and smiled sheepishly. "Never mind."

"See? I told you she's gonna text you." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "What'd she say?"

They were both sitting on Yoongi's bed as Yoongi leaned towards Jimin's phone to get a closer look at his mom's text.

"My phone ran out of battery, honey! I'm so sorry I didn't answer. We finally found the charger so I'll be answering your calls from now on. But I'm going to sleep now, don't bother mommy, okay?" Yoongi spoke, trying to imitate Jimin's mother's voice. "Don't bother mommy, Jimin." Yoongi smirked, teasing the younger.

"Oh shut up." Jimin pushed Yoongi away, laughing. "Come on, let's go to sleep. I'm going back home tomorrow."

"Why?! Stay with your boyfriend." Yoongi frowned.

"You're not my boyfriend." Jimin said. Yoongi froze and stared at him. His heart dropped for a second but the sight of Jimin's smile made it go back up. "Technically, we broke up."

"Oh right." Yoongi said. "You fucking scared me there. I thought you didn't love me anymore."

"How can I lose all these feelings for you? That's gonna be hard to achieve."

"Who said you'll try it to call it hard?" Yoongi asked. "We're gonna be in love forever and ever."

"You're going off topic."

"Right, will you be mine again, Jimin?"

"No, Yoongi hyung." Jimin frowned.

"What?" Yoongi looked at Jimin and furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean, no?" He was getting angry.

Jimin pushed Yoongi backwards and straddled him, kissing the corner of his lips. "I'm kidding. Of course I'll be yours, baby."

"Fuck you, Jimin."

"I love you."

-

"Why are you here, again?" Jimin asked, opening the door for his boyfriend.

"Because I missed you."

"I just left your house."

"Yeah and I just missed you."

Jimin laughed and let him in. They went to the living room and sat on the couch. Jimin got up and got some snacks from the kitchen. He threw them on the coffee table in front of them and started eating with Yoongi.

"I want to see your baby pictures."

"That's a weird way to start a conversation. And no, they're embarrassing."

"I bet they're not as weird as mine."

"Then I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

"Deal."

--

i have a chanbaek ff up on my profile if y'all exo-ls wanna read :) its a short story