forty

Yoongi woke up and looked back, noticing Jimin was gone. He sat up quickly and called his name but there was no answer.

He tried calling his phone but there wasn't any sound of a phone's ringtone in the whole house. He looked at the clock and noticed he was late for school. "Ah, shit."

He quickly got up and changed into comfortable, casual jeans and a hoodie. He took his phone and left the house, driving to school.

-

"Where were you this morning?" Yoongi asked Jimin when he saw him in the hallway, talking to Taehyung.

"You wouldn't wake up so I left."

"You could have tried harder!"

"Why are you so mad?!"

"Fuck off!" Yoongi yelled, walking away from Jimin.

Jimin felt his lips start to tremble. Taehyung engulfed him in a hug and rubbed his back. "What happened, Jiminie?"

"I don't know. We were lying in bed last night and he suddenly got up and gave me his back. He's been weird ever since." Jimin said, frowning into Taehyung's shirt.

"Maybe he needs some space. You know, because of the Hoseok situation." He said. "Do you know that syubbie guy?"

"I don't." Jimin said. "But when I do, I'll end him. Why did he hurt Hoseok?" He asked himself.

"I don't know but I agree." Taehyung said.

The bell rang and they made their way to their first class.

-

Jimin was walking out of school when he spotted Yoongi in front of the school gates. He ran towards him and stood in front of him, slightly smiling up at him.

"I missed you." Maybe if Jimin was nice, Yoongi would be too.

"You already saw me in the morning and we passed each other in the halls. Don't talk to me. Don't look at me. Don't think of me and don't breathe next to me." Yoongi had his index finger on Jimin's chest, shoving him backwards with every word.

Jimin was already crying by the time Yoongi walked off. "Where am I supposed to go now?" He asked himself. He put on his hoodie and hid his face, walking towards Yoongi's house.

With every step, he felt horrible. Like he wanted to die. Why was Yoongi acting this way? When he got there, he rang the doorbell. Yoongi's mom opened the door and let Jimin in.

"Jimin? Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"I'm fine. I just got a bad grade on an important paper of mine." He lied. He felt bad for lying but he had no choice.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You'll do better next time, dear. Go ahead and wash up. We're having lasagna for dinner."

"Thanks, Mrs. Min." Jimin nodded. He walked up the stairs and entered Yoongi's room. He was changing.

"Who the fuck told you to enter?! Do you not know how to knock, you pervert?!" Yoongi yelled, shoving past Jimin and leaving his room.

Jimin let out a sob and packed his bags. An hour passed after he was done. He got up and left Yoongi's room, pulling his bags with him. He passed by Yoongi as he made his way towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Nowhere." Jimin mumbled, wiping away his tears.

"Jimin." Yoongi pulled Jimin into a hug but Jimin pulled away, pushing the older off.

"I get it. You don't want me around you. I don't know what I did but I'm sorry for it. I'll probably go to Taehyung's house. Bye Yoongi." He whispered.

He walked out of the house and called Taehyung.

"What's up?"

"I'm coming over and I have luggage."