Chapter 1 meet the family

Sebellas POV

I woke up to a quiet house. Strange, with seven other siblings that's dangerous.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEB!!!!!" My family yelled. All nine of them.
My brothers; Alex 21, Daniel 15, John 17, Dominic 9. My sisters; Marcy 24, Penelope 19, Mia 12, daisy 3. And my loving mother and father.

"Look what came." Marcy handed me a letter smiling, a familiar paper, writing and seal was handed to me.

"MY HOGWARTS LETTER CAME!!!" I screamed hugging all my siblings. I'm going to Hogwarts.

"We're having a family day. We'll play Quidditch, go to the lake, go on a picnic, go shopping for some lollies... I can't believe another one of my babies is going to Hogwarts." My mother wrapped me into another hug.

"I will be goin Hog-wArs to with sissy?" Daisy asked. Her long blonde hair in two side braids.

"Soon Daisy soon." I cooed. Daisy smiled and hugged me.

"Look out for trolls when you get sorted, I nearly got my head chopped off by a troll in my sorting." Daniel teased. Although I know how the sorting goes I played along.

"Mountain trolls?" I asked smirking.

"Yes, their as ugly as my big toe." Daniel proclaimed.

"I thought you'd say as ugly as your face, that's pretty terrifying." I teased.

"You wish your face looked this good." Daniel faked a fabulous face.

"Continue this sibling banter on the Quidditch field kids, Seb get dressed honey." Our dad smiled fondly at all his children. I shooed everyone out and pulled on a comfortable shirt and pants, not caring to much on my appearance, I never do.

I raced downstairs, mum was putting the freshly cooked food down on the table with magic.
I sat in my seat as did everyone else, the food began to be passed around on plates, me piling up on bacon, toast, eggs and a side bowl of porridge. We eat pretty good, we need the extra energy, all of us are outside together.
Marcy joins us every time she gets, she lives next door because she wants to live with us, so her fiancé surprised her by buying the house next door. He is the best.
I watched as John helped Dom pour some orange juice. Penelope was talking to Mia about Lemurs, Lemurs are cute.

"I can't believe our Seb is going to Hogwarts." Alex smiled at me from down the table.

"Love Sbella." Daisy giggled, I blew a kiss at her.

"Soon you'll be married and having kids of your own." Mum smiled. Everyone stopped and looked at her. "What?"

"Isn't that going to fast mum?" Marcy laughed.

"I'm only eleven." I spoke.

"Well, times go by fast, soon you'll meet
Mr right. Promise you'll bring a special someone home to us when your a little older?" My mum asked.

"Of course, you'll be the third people to know." I responded.

"The third!?" My mum raised an eyebrow.

"First I'll know, then him, then you." I smiled.

"You are so grown up." We all laughed.