Chapter 5 Irish

Sebellas POV

I giggled as we walked into our tent, leaving the twins and the rest of the Weasley's to their tent.

Im playing with my niece and nephews while my brother, Dom fiddles with his wand.

"Aunt Seb, do you think the twins like me?" She asked. Marcy and Dom snickered.

"I do think they like you, you're cute, funny and my niece." I smiled.

"But not like like me." She sighed.

"You're a lot younger than them, maybe you should shoot for boys your own age." I tried to reassure and reason.

"Oh." She said before a marble rolled away so her and Dransille chased it.

"To think Daisy's going to Hogwarts." Mark said leaning against the table and wrapping his arms around his wife, my sister, Marcy.

"And little Bella is sixteen." Marcy said leaning into her husband.

"Hermiones fourteen." Dominic randomly said.

"Oh! Is Hermione officially my sister now!?" I faked excitement. Even jumping around.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." He rolled his eyes. "Your just so funny. No wonder George facies himself a slice of Bella pie."

"Bella pie? Your just so funny." I used his words.
Then Dominic started to 'impersonate' George.

"Oh Sebella! You complete my world! I can't keep my ginger hands off you!" He said standing on the couch and pretending to flip his hair. "Oh that outfit honey! Just take me right here right now-." He started using a queer voice so I tackled him off the couch.

"FIVE GALLONS ON MY SISTER!" Marcy yelled.
I was winning easily, I was about to put him in a head lock when I heard someone enter the tent.

"Wow." I stopped and looked at George who was smirking in the door way. I smiled back.
And like a train I was hit, Dominic threw us across the room, literally.
"Sorry to bother you, but, can I quickly borrow Bella?" He laughed.

"Wouldn't want to get in the way." Dominic laughed getting up and walking away. George leant me a hand and helped me up.

"Thanks Georgie." I smirked bumping him with my hip. He smiled shaking his head as we walked out the tent together.
"Any reason you wished for a goddesses presents." I joked flipping my hair.

"Got that right honey." He said in a queer voice. Oh goodness... "I was wondering... If it was alright with your folks, Mum and dad allowed us to use this cottage that's on a beach, of course Bill will be there... Would you like to come?"

"I'D LOVE TOOOO!" I giggled, jumping into his arms hugging him tightly.
He giggled as he hugged me back.
He is so cute.
A scream cut us off, we turned our heads to see death eaters, terrorising muggles and wizards alike. George grabbed my hand and pulled me away as we ran through the screaming crowd hand in hand. If I was frightened I'd blush and or giggle from us holding hands. But, while spells are being shot and tents being tripped on and people shoving, I didn't.

"Don't let go!" George screamed as someone slammed into me, causing me to nearly loose my grip on George.
Using my second hand I held Georges hand tightly as I ran, as I have been working out and jogging I'm pretty fit, ready for keeping up with Georges long legs.
"I'm taking you to the portkey."

"Please don't let go." I whimpered as we ran past trees.

"I wouldn't dream of it princess." He reassured as we jogged next to each other.