Chapter 3 the tournement

Sebellas POV

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Sponge bob square pants!
But he has rectangular pants? Muggles make no sense. And how can a sponge live underwater? What about the squirrel lady, the water pressure would kill her. Wouldn't she run out of air? Can you even make a suit for a squirrels?

This is just weird.

"Here we are." George called as we walked into the tent, the boys sitting down and me being pulled onto Georges' lap.

"Getting a lap dance are ya George?" Fred teased.

"Jealous are ya Fred?" I teased.

"Okay... How was your summer Sbella?" Hermione asked.

"Ya know, boring, met some muggles." I replied.

"What kind of muggles? Oh my gryffindor! Were they boys?" Hermione asked.

"Well, only a few. Why?" George tensed under me.
"Just some dude who served me at the food court! Goodness people."

"Who's caught your special attention then." Fred asked.

"Not you." I chuckled.

"How about that Cedric knob?" He asked.

"GEORGE IS LOVE, GEORGE IS LIFE!" I yelled giggling.

"See Freddie she has taste." George chuckled underneath me.
That sounds weird...

"Well... FOREVER FRED!" Fred yelled.

"Lovely." I replied.
"You netting up with Mrs palmer and her five daughters later?"
Hermione spat out her pumpkin juice and Fred just blinked.

"What!?" I heard Harry yell. Causing me to die of laughter, George got the joke cause he laughed along.

"I-I can't believe you said that!" He laughed. I'm so glad Mr Weasley was outside.

"Sebella! Time to get ready!" Marcy called.

"Already!?" I called back. "See you cuties later." I said to the twins... More George... Oh hush.

"You added an 's'" Marcy said as we walked towards our tent.

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"When you said cuties, we all know it's George you fancy." She teased.

"WHAT!?" I screeched. Marcy chuckled, I could tell she was just making fun because I'm more funny to George. "Do you think he knows?" I shyly asked. Marcy stopped walking.

"You actually do like him?!" Marcy looked surprised.

"Well duh." I looked at her weirdly.

"Do you love him?" She asked.

"I don't know yet." I replied.

"Do you remember what you said on your eleventh birthday?" Marcy asked. I smiled at the ground.

"That mum'd be the third person to know who I'm in love with. First I'lol know, then he'll know... Then mum." I replied chuckling. "I'm so wise."