Chapter 2 shopping

Sebellas POV

We go shopping today. The whole Draqu family is going to shop for my Hogwarts things and other magical things.
Alex brought me around the back of the house where we were going to play in the river. Marcy and Pen had some muggle water guns. Mia was holding Dom and Daisys' hands, walking them down to the lake.

We all played for at least two hours before mum called us to get ready to go out. Shopping surprisingly not boring.

~Hogwarts train~

I jumped into a compartment, I had accidentally dropped a doungebomb and it went off.

"Hello." Said two voices. I turned around to see two ginger haired twins.
"I'm George and I'm-"

"Fred." I nodded, the Fred sat near the door and George was at the window seat.
"Weasley" the finished together.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't think there was anyone in here... I'm Sebella... Sebella Draqu."

"Well, Bella, take a seat." George said.

"It's our first time, yours too?" Fred asked.

"Yer first year." I replied.

"Well Sbella." Fred called me that.

"I think we'll all be great friends." I smiled.

I jumped out the train with the twins and we got into a boat with another boy called Lee. He was cool, and very confident.
We docked up next to a huge castle, I gasped.

"I so wanna tee-pee this in my last year." I whispered to the twins.

"Tee-pee?" Lee asked.

"Throw full toilet paper rolls, when u throw it, it unravels and it looks awesome." I told him.

"You have a marvellous brain you do." Fred ruffled my hair.

A formally dressed lady greeted us. Then we entered through huge doors, all these people sat in their houses. Gryffindor house had my three siblings, Johns last year, Daniels 5th year and Mia's 2nd year. They waved and cheered at me.

"Do you know them." George asked.

"They're my siblings." I responded.

"Thoes are our siblings." Fred pointed to two boys, one with similar red hair and The other had theirs slightly brown.

"Neat." I responded.

"Yes Bella very neat." George laughed.

"Jordan, Lee!"

"GRYFFINDOR!"

"Winter, Bailey!"

"RAVENCLAW!"

"Draqu, Sebella."
I walked up to the hat, sitting down while I nervously shook.

'You are very promising.' The hat spoke. 'You are very loyal and fair, Hufflepuff? But arhhhh, I see, I see, definitely-GRYFFINDOR!"  All my siblings cheered. Even Freds' and Georges' brothers cheered.