Runaway Girlz - INTRO

My first Book... Hope you like it!!! :) Thanks, *kiss*

PS: thanks fo introducing me to wattpad Ioana! Your_sweet_nightmare <3

---------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION

"Clean up your room, Jemma! Guests are coming over!" A voice screeched. My mom...

"But mom-"

"If you want to talk to me, come here!"

I walk over to her room. She can shout to my room but I have to walk over to her?!

"Mom," I continue in a provocating tone. "Are we gonna eat in my room?"

"No, obviously not, -"

"So why do i have to clean. Up. My. Totally. Clean. Room. Even. More?!!" I scream.

"Young lady, watch your tone! You can talk like that with your friends or other people, but not with me!" Yeah mom, logic! Other people aren't as annoying as you are, and don't have business people always coming over with their children, for me to babysit or play with them for free. Just because my mom wants these business deals!

"And remember," she continues now, nearly fake crying. "Your father left me. Just like that... Just a small fund for you there. I had to use that to build my electronics company. He knew I was broke and left that little!" As always she pulls the daddy card! Yeah, of course it's mean what he did, but that has nothing to do with me cleaning my room!

I mean, I get that it's hard being a single parent, but using me as a business tool has nothing to do with that! Im 14 years old! Okay, I skipped a grade, and started grade 1 with 5, but I still have homework and it's challenging! After the summer holidays there's 1 more school year to go and I don't wanna fail that!

I often think about running away, and I know some of my friends do too! I'm not the only one with maniac parents, or at least one maniac parent... The good thing is we made a pact, if one wants to run away we tell the others first, and if they wanna come, they go together!

Now maybe you don't understand yet, but my mother is crazy. She has mood swings too often and I can't complete my schoolwork. Then I get into a heap load of trouble, just because I didn't finish it... Because of her! She embarrasses me often. She is jealous of me having so many friends, since she got mobbed when she was my age. She brings me extra late to school, or picks me up too early sometimes. When I fight with one of my friends, she doesn't comfort me. She just says, "I was worse off when I was your age!" Often she tells mpe how she never planned on having me... Thanks, mom.

Now add all this together into a few days. Yeah. I just have a mean mom! So now it's official, I'm asking who wants to come with me...

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading :) sorry its not that long and not so interesting... VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!! Love everyone who does!!! byeee :)