Gennynapped

I just wanted to say thanks for everyone who read this/is reading this! xxxx :*

Chapter 7

As I look to my left I see... No! No, this can't be!

Two people, men, smiling evily. And, ohmigod, no, really?! They are wearing masks but I can recognize one of them by the eyes. The eyes... I think back to when it happened.

"No, leave me alone." I yell.

The guy doesn't go away.

It's the creepy dude from the cinema! That's where I remember him from! I think what to do. I tap Sa on the shoulder and say "That's him."

"Who?"

"The guy from the ci-"

"Hands over heads and lie on the ground. NOW!"

"Ehrm, excuse me?!" Jaden said.

"NOW! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?" One guy yells. He pulls out... a gun!

"Lie on the ground, everyone!!!"

Everyone lies on the ground. Except Genevieve... She just comes out of the 'kitchen' part. Genevieve tries to hide and gets her phone. One guy runs to her though and- CRASH! She starts to bleed on the head. No, not a shot. He hit her on the head with it. She's bleeding so bad. It's just flowing down her neck, this can't be! They can't do this, she is nearly unconscious! 

Isn't this illegal?! Wow, you realized fast! I think to myself. Even attempting to rob is illegal! So they better be caught!

BUT HOW?! I scutter over, trying to reach Genevieve. 

"What. Do. You. Think. You..." He's yelling into my ear with spit coming out of his mouth. "Are. DOING?!" 

He screams the last word so loud that my ear is blocking up and I'm having this beep sound.

He yanks my hair pulling out a bush of hair. 

"Ow! Please stop! Please!!!" My voice cracks. It's hurting so much. I start crying. He suddenly lets go of my hair and for some reason this again hurts. My head drops to the floor and it's stinging so much from where he tore it out that I can not stop whimpering...

But still, I need to control myself. Again I look over to Genevieve. Blood is still flowing out of her head, but not as much anymore. Sa is near her and I signal her to help Genevieve with my eyes. Sa is wearing a scarf and she quickly places it on the patch where it is bleeding.

The creepy guy from the other cinema sees her. He runs over. Jaden seizes the moment and jumps onto the back of this guy and wraps his arms around his neck. I get my cell phone out and quickly dial 112 (french emergency number). The other guy who just took most of the cash out of the cash register comes over but Evan seizes him and puts him into strangle mode as well. I quickly tell the police there's an emergency and what the Cinema's name is. I also quickly add that they should send a hospital truck too. Then the creepy dude manages to shake of Jaden and beats him to the floor. Jaden yells out in pain. It's unbearable to hear. To hear a strong guy like that in so much pain. Somehow Sa manages to kick the creepy guy into his crotch and he grabs it and falls to the ground.

Jaden gets on the top of him and stands on him. I hear the police car with sirens coming and I'm just so relieved. Still in pain, but relieved. Genevieve is unconscious and I'm really scared that something really, really bad is going to happen. I rush over to her and now the police and the emergency people are inside.

They arrest the two guys and I'm so, so releived! They get Genevieve and I insist on going into the same truck with her. They also get Jaden into the truck who apparently also needs medical attention. Sa drives with us too and the 'criminals' drive to the police station. They told me though they saved my number and were going to call me and the others in as witnesses. I don't know if I really want to be in this, but we all are. This is bad.