On my own

Thanks to everyone who actually read this please vote and comment I'd like to hear what you think! <3 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

This past week was just amazing! 

Sa and I visited the Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coeur and all these other things you do when you go to Paris. There was just one thing, where are we gonna stay long term? My mom was writing me texts but I just told her that I was now staying with Sa camping... I dunno how she actually beleived that?! I guess she doesn't care that much anways about me, so...

"So I think that's the best idea for now."

"Wait, what?!" I ask her. 

"Oh. My. God. You always day dream. You never listen to me it's starting to get really annoying."

Because we are always togethor now, we get into our quarrels. It's just, we see eachother too often. We need to take a break from eachother for just. One. Day.

"I'm really sorry Sa. You're right. I don't listen. Please explain it again and I will!"

"So... What I was saying is that maybe we should just stay in the hotel for now. I've looked for apartments to rent and most of them are even more expensive per week as to stay here! And it's so beautiful here."

"You're right. We should stay here, but, I want to see the bill until now and want to maybe buy food and keep it in the hotel fridge instead of always going out to eat. Or maybe lets get drinks just because they're expensive and we don't have a stove or something so let's eat Subway or so just so we don't spend too much. Also, let's spend a bit time apart."

"Finally!" Sa exclaimes.

"Thank you! I know. We do need some time apart. Let's do that tomorrow and we can just explore by ourselves!" 

Today we go alone. Just having time apart. I decide I want to go to the Champs Elysee and maybe watch a movie in the cinema. You know, just eat the delicious popcorn! Yummy!

I decide to watch some movie that's on now. The advertisements start. A wierd guy sits down next to me. Suddenly, I feel something poke my arm. It's a gun. I want to shout, but the guy motions me to keep quite. Under his breath, he whispers to me, "Give me your money. Now!" I try to somehow back away. I'm so scared!

I think. He can't press off whilst everyone's here! As if reading my mind he says "I of course won't press now. But be sure that at the end of the movie, I'll follow you."

I quickly exit. I even leave my popcorn there! He follows me. I don't really know what to do. I go to the girls bathroom. He also comes in. Oh my god. Why?! I thought he would leave. I see the gun. It's just a fake! That wierd guy comes to me. "Hey babe. This was all an act. I hope ya like bad boys."

"Usually, I do. But get away from me!"

"Babe, you know you want me." He comes nearer to me. He's trying to give me a kiss. 

"Ewww! Leave me alone." "No, no, no. Give me a kiss! Please."

I try to get free from his grip. Somehow, I manage. I run away upstairs. I hear him shoutingfrom downstairs for me to get back, he wasn't finished with me. Luckily people are there buying tickets. I run out and find a cab driving. I stop it and get in it. I tell him the address of the hotel and tell him to drive fast. He starts. I'm so releived. That guy could've been dangerous!

I'm just so happy now. I breathe deepy. We arrive at the hotel. Wohoa! That just was a €30 cab drive! Whatever. At least I'm away from that freak. I go into the hotel and get my bikini. The hotel doesn't have a pool outside just a small one inside so I decide to take another cab ride (this time not so expensive), and go to a local outside summer pool. It's only €5.50 after 14:30 and it is just 14:32. Lucky me! I can tell you one thing. The rest of the day, is a pool day!

_________________________________Thanks for reading, vote and comment! You guys rock!