Chapter Five

**Edited once. Last edit: December 13, 2014* (by: @xx_wanting_xx ) **

~Riley's POV~

~Riley's POV~

I continued watching them as Jesse started to yell something at the driver. I noticed James started looking around and his eyes landed on the roof. I gasp quietly and ducked down and hid behind some chimney-like thing. A minute later, I seen them checking the parking lot. I asked Matt to warn the others which he of course, agreed to. I quickly and quietly sneaked towards the back of the roof and jumped down doing a roll so my ankle wouldn't be broken then I stood up. I ran over to my car where the others were waiting.

"What took you so long?" Rachel asked me.

"I almost got caught by James and Chris." I said starting the car.

"Oh. Well get ready, they're leaving now." Joey warned me and I nodded as we slowly followed behind them after a minute.

"Depending on how long it takes to get where ever they are going, we may need to switch cars so they don't catch on we're following." Emily said and I just smirked shaking my head.

"Nah, we're good I was able to put a mini tracking device on Jesse's motorcycle." I said.

"When did you have time to do that?" Rachel asked.

"Oh when he was in detention the other day." I said and Joey smirked.

"Damn girl, you're good." Joey said then winked at me.

"I know. I know." I said doing a bowing motion with my hand.

"Wait! So what does the tracking device have to do with switching cars?" Emily asked.

"Well we won't have to switch cars and we can let a few cars in front of us so it doesn't seem like we're following." Joey explained and I nodded in agreement. As I continued to drive us there was a loud beep sounded through the car causing me to take my hands of the steering wheel and put my hands on my ears making us swerve a little. I quickly grabbed the steering wheel and moved us to the right side of the rode as cars beeped.

"What the bloody hell was that?!" Joey asked.

"Sorry. I'll try to work on making it not so loud." Matt apologized as the radio turned around and a screen with his face appeared it.

"Matt!" We all exclaimed.

"Were you trying to kill us?" I asked.

"Or give us a heart attack?!" Emily piped in.

"Sorry girls." Matt said with a apologetic look. Joey raised and eyebrow and he added "and Joey."

"Okay, so what do you need?" I asked looking at the screen then back to the road.

"Well I know you are all on your way following the dealers but I think you should be warned of what you're going into." Matt said. Rachel gave him a go on look and he continued,

"From the looks of it they are heading to a old abandoned factory. To me, it seems like it used to be a old convenient store but they have extended it so its as big as K-Mart. They may not be going there for sure but I'm warning you now. If they do head there, I am 99.8 percent positive that there are going to be hundreds of people inside with guns and they are gonna be at least a million different drugs." Matt warned.

"That's nothing new to Joey and I Matt. We have been doing this for years. Rachel and Emily may have to a little more fighting than they're use to but we can just call some back-up they have up here in LA's agency and be done and continue with missions back home in London." I said smiling at the thought. I miss my small apartment.