Chapter 27: Award Ceremony

~Riley's POV~

" Home sweet home." I said unlocking my flats door. Throwing my suitcase to the side I went around my flat opening the few windows I had trying to get rid of the closed up smell. As much as I wanted to sleep I knew I had to start getting ready the flight took ten hours so it was already a little late. On the way back we all agreed to go to Nando's tomorrow since it was 2 am and they closed at 12. We also rescheduled the club to next weekend. Tomorrow we had our award ceremony for this mission and tomorrow is the day Cole would announce who he had chose to take over the agency. I tried not to think much of that but there is only one hundred agents that had the chance that hundred include Joey, Drake, Liam, Lex, Faith and I. If one of us were to show up to that award ceremony with a hangover we could get suspended.

Going into the bathroom I stripped off my clothes and turned on the hot water. Stepping into the warm water I shut the curtain and let myself relax. I shaved first before washing my hair. Using my usual cherry blossom soap I washed my body. Standing in the shower for another ten minutes just relaxing and getting lost in my thoughts. Knowing I had to get out since I had already been in do teeny minutes if not longer. I turned the water off and stepped out wrapping my blue towel around me. Walking over to my closet I set out my clothes which was a pair of blue skinny jeans, a white singlet and a blue jacket to put over it. I set out a pair of blue and white converse and a white belt for my jeans.

I slid on some undergarments and a pair of shorts and an over sized tee-shirt and slid under the covers on my bed. It didn't even take two minutes before my eyes were closing on there own.

~.~.~.~.~.~

Waking up I looked at the clock it read 11;16. Gasping I jumped up and quickly went over to where my closes were set out. Slipping everything on I rushed into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and ran a brush through my hair before grabbing my keys to my car and rushing out locking my door behind me. I had to meet everyone at Nando's at eleven thirty. When I got into my car I didn't even bother turning on the music as I was already rushing. I arrived at Nando's at 11;37 due to morning traffic and the usual London rain.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" I said as soon as I reached there table.

"Its fine, Riles." Joey said giving me a quick kiss on my lips. " I ordered your favorite, Double Chicken Breast fillet wrap."

"Thank you." I said pecking his cheek.

" What did you guys get?" I asked the group.

"Just the Jumbo Platter." Liam answered and I nodded.There was an awkward silence for a moment before Lex started talking.

" I'm nervous."

"Oh thank god. I thought I was the only one." Liam said letting out a sigh of relief and we all did the same.

" We all have a one perfect chance of getting the company. There is one hundred agents that want to and that are aloud to try for the spot. Cole will just pick who he thinks is right for spot." Drake said looking almost smug.

" You think it's going to be you." Faith stated looking at Drake and he shrugged.

" Lets be honest I've been an agent the longest. I'll make sure all of your next missions are pretty cool don't worry." Drake said as the food got set down and we all sent him a glare.

" I've been involved in the agency since I was 8. I'm twenty now." Liam said kissing his teeth together and Drake simply raised an eyebrow." That's twelve years."

"Okay maybe I haven't been the agent the longest but I have been going on the hardest missions the longest." Drake said taking a bite of his chicken.