Chapter 25: Yes, Murder.

~Riley's POV~

"Okay I want about ten to fifteen of you to stay out here prepared in case he decides to make a run for it. " Joey said into the walkie talkie. We got out of the car and fifteen cops stood behind their doors with their guns ready. Closing the car door I looked over at the school and back at those who were coming with us and waved my hand signaling them to follow. Joey and I made our way to the school and a cop held the door for everyone as we entered the school. The secretary's eyes widened as she took in the scene of us entering the school with armed forces. The phone she was holding dropped from her hand and she stood up yelling something to what I guess was the principal and headed our way. Ignoring her we continued down the hallway.

"Wait! What are you doing?" She yelled rushing towards us as fast as she could in her 4in heels.

"We are here to arrest a teacher for being a suspect of murder." Joey answered putting his hand up signaling everyone behind us to wait.

"Aren't you two students here?" The secretary asked her eyes wide and we shook our heads.

"We will no longer be attending this school due to the fact that we only came here undercover to find a certain gang." I responded and the principal came rushing over with a nervous look on her face.

"How did they get in here? Who are you?" She asked her arms crossed sending the secretary a glare.

"We hacked into your systems to unlock the doors and we are apart of the EA." Joey said and her eyes narrowed. "We are apart of the Europe Agency."

"Why are you here in my school in LA? " She snapped glaring at us and Joey sighed looking at the clock.

" Wait you're that girl that Jesse Farone was choking in the hall the other day."

" Yes, I have been undercover using the name April Waters while my partner here was undercover also using the name Alex Lubin." I replied calmly.

" They say they're here to get a teacher that is a suspect to a murder." The secretary pitched in.

" Murder? "

" Yes, murder. We are also here to collect a few students who may have been involved in this case." Joey replied before looking at the clock again that read 9:47 a.m.

" We have to go get this teacher before he makes a run for it. " A girl who is with us said and we nodded our heads in agreement before waving our hands signaling to continue on and headed down true hallway making different turns. We didn't argue with her following us we just simply ignored her. Turning into a familiar hallway we walked straight to the door. Mr.Green didn't notice us at first but a few student did. They didn't react to us thinking we probably are just coming in late but when we opened the door and they seen the guns and the men and woman behind us they all sat up suddenly looking interested. Mr.Green cut off what ever he was saying and gave me a nervous look and plastered a fake smile on his face.

"Hello. What can I do for you April and Alex?" Mr. Green asked and Joey and I shared a look.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. " I said walking toward him and he started taking steps back.

" You can't do this!" He argued glaring at me fiercely and I rolled my eyes. Joey looked around the classroom spotting both Taylor and Christopher in the back Joey headed towards Taylor and repeated the same words I said and Taylor stood up and put his hands up.

" You and I both know I can." I said and Mr. Green put his hands up but continue to glare at me. I nodded to one of the guy and he came and patted him down. When he got to the bottom of his legs he found a gun attached to his ankle and took it off throwing it to me. I easily caught it and opened it up to find it fully loaded. Shaking my head I put it in another holster I had on my jeans. When Mr. Green was clean of any weapons I walked over and pulled his hands behind his back and grabbed out my handcuffs. Making sure they were on tight I pushed him over to where part of our team was standing and a few of them stood around him to make sure he wouldn't try to run.