Finding The Frozen part 1

It was cold, and it was bleak. The New York woods at night weren't very comfortable. But Percy had insisted on going to a certain coastline where a.... He called it a "Rainbow"... Was waiting. He and Annabeth kept on muttering about "Tyson and how would he react". I, of course, had no idea about who Tyson was, but decided to leave it.

We finally stopped on the edge of the sea pretty close to Camp. Percy hesitated. "Rainbow? You there?" He called out.

I watched, unimpressed. So what is he trying to accomplish??I thought. Finally, some ripples from out in the water came closer.

A horse-fish hybrid with rainbow colored scales leapt up out if the water. I screamed and jumped back, right onto Adrien.

He caught me, a stunned look in his eyes. "Uhh.... S-sorry for that. You're clumsy. I-I mean I'M clumsy. Y-you're hot- I MEAN MAN IT'S HOT OUT HERE!" I said, flustered.

I quickly fell out of his arms. He was blushing and running the back of his neck.

Alya and Nino gave me a thumbs up. Nino walked up to me. "Y'all will make the best couple since percabeth!!" He told me.

I was blushing profusely by now.

Anyways, the rainbow thing was nuzzling Percy and Annabeth by now, whinnying softly. "This is Rainbow, worlds weirdest sea creature. Hop on."

I looked at him, surprised. Hop on? Hop onto that? Not gonna happen.

But in the end, I settled uncomfortably on the scaly back of Rainbow. Alya looked skeptical. "You. Want me. To ride that." She said.

I'm lazy so part 2 will be posted soon