Chapter 4

I wander around the party in search for Jason. I wasn’t sure if Trevor returned home yet and I couldn’t see him anywhere. I found Lisa making out with Noah Jay. I was happy to see them together again after they broke up two months ago. Lisa said they got back together last month.

I finally found Jason through the drunken bodies that surrounded me as they dance around the loud hip-hop music, make out with their partners or just talking with friends. He was drunk and was sitting on the couch. I think he saw me. Standing in front of him was this blonde hair girl, wearing the shortest skirt I have ever seen. She was drunk. Jason looked at me and then turned back to the girl. He grabbed the girl’s hips and made her sit down on his lap. I tried not to cry as I watched him flirt with another girl.

“Oh my gosh, Jason,” she was saying, wrapping her arms around his neck. “You’re so sexy. I don’t know why I have never notice that before. We should so go out some time.”

“Sounds good to me, Tania,” he replied.

Jason ran his hands under the girl’s skirt. Tania began unbuttoning the buttons of his blue and black checked shirt.

“Hey, let’s go to your room and have sex,” the girl said.

I thought Jason would say yes, but instead he said, “I will pass thanks.”

“Oh come on, Jason, it’s going to be so much fun.” She lifted off her shirt and threw it across the room. What a slut. She wasn’t even wearing a bra underneath. She grabbed Jason’s hands and put them over her breast. I felt like I was going to be sick just watching my ex-boyfriend do this right in front of me.

He looked down at where his hands were and then glanced over at me. He then turned back to the girl and kissed her. I heard someone whistle at them. My heart began breaking and I really did think I was going to be sick. Jason pulled the girl closer to him. He held up his arm in my direction and stuck his middle finger up at me.

I had to bite down on my lip to stop me from crying. Trying to hold myself together, I walked over to Jason.

“Jason, I need to talk to you,” I said.

He didn’t respond to me and continued to make out with the girl. When I called out his name again, he stuck his finger up at me. Furious because he wouldn’t pay any attention to me, I grabbed his finger and bend it backwards. I did this the last time he stuck it up at me. He screamed and cursed at me. He pushed the girl he was with off him and then grabbed my arm, yanking me forward. He grabbed my shirt, looking at me in the eye with a furious look. Fear overtook me as I was afraid of what he was going to do to me and my baby.

“What the hell, Tori?” he said to me.

“Please don’t hurt me,” I begged him.

“So what if I do?”

“Jason, I need to tell you something. I’m –”

“Oh baby, don’t hurt the girl,” Tania said, kissing Jason’s neck.

Without looking at Tania, he said, “Shut up, Tania. I will do whatever I please.”

“Fine you stupid asshole! I’m going to go find someone else to have sex with.” Tania left us.

“Please, I’m begging you Jason not to hurt me,” I said after she was gone.

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t hurt you like the way you hurt me.”

“Because I’m… I’m…”

“You’re what?” he smirked at me. “You’re still in love with me?” He laughed. “Sorry, Tori, but I’m not in love with you anymore. In fact, I hate you and right now you can get out of my face and go back home to Australia.”