SEX

if u watch tw DONT SPOIL ANYTHING IM ONLY ON SEASON 3 EPISODE 5 BUT STILES OH MY GOD I DIED DURING THIS PART

but okie so back to the story

like when the frickle frackle is rushed its just a nope like pls stop rn and delete ur account.

for exaMPLE:

i met this guy named ashton and he was so hot!! we met in school because he was a new student and he was in my chemistry class wink wink

boi we had some chemistry because WE FUCKED REAL GOOD ON TOP OF THE LAB TABLE WHEN EVERY ONE WAS AT LUNCH.

his dick was so good oh my it was great and i want some everyday

i know one might think we are rushing but I feel the love with him and no one can deny it !!1!

i will cut a bitch if they say anything

i dont even know his last name or whats his favorite color but thats with me because we're in love !!!

YO OR LIKE WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO INCLUDE A SMUT BUT THE SMUT SUCKS LIKE CMON IM ARCHIVING THIS SHIT REAL FAST OKAY.

calum put his huge, yknow,,,, thing ,,, in my ,,, yknow.

WHAT KIND OF SEX IS THIS IM CRYING

or like the whole sex god that knows everything in the book of sins and the innocent virgin yet sOMEHOW SHES SCREAMING HIS NAME IN THE END ??????

but yeah DONT HAVE SEX BECAUSE YOU WILL GET PREGNANT AND DIE (if u get this reference i will love u forever)

by the way, i loVE COMMENTS SO MUCH BECAUSE I LOVE LOVE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU ALL AND REPLYING BC U GUYS ARE SO CUTE AND COOL AND I FEEL LIKE YOU ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT ME AND THE GIRLS WRITE.

but until then ,,

much love from zo :*