Camping with the bøys

Omg it's been like 2 months I'm so sorry

Josh: He's always loved the outdoors and being outside. Be it backpacking through forests or scaling mountains, Josh was always up for it; so camping with you was no difference! When you brought up the idea he was thrilled and couldn't wait to be off.
After careful deliberation, the pair of you decide to go gorge walking in Wales and stay on a campers field for 5 days. It was wet, tiring and mucky but you couldn't complain as you got to do it with him.

Also, at one point - and you had no clue how this happened - Josh jumped off the rocks down into a little pool of water and his trunks flew off. You both had to scramble for them before they floated off too far downstream to retrieve.
You had just about died laughing and now take every available opportunity to remind him of that event.
"If you had just worn the wetsuit like they told you to..." You'd tease but he'd just reply something like "Oh come on, you wanted to see my dick." before doing something stupid like smacking your ass and running off.
"Fuckboy!" You'd retort fondly before chasing him anyway.

Tyler: You took a deep breath. You knew Tyler hated camping with a passion so this wasn't going to be easy. You held the flier rightly in your palms as you rehearsed your plea. It was glamping for goodness sakes. What else could you do to make him come with you?
Finally you padded into the living room, shoved the flier at him, opened your mouth to speak and then,

"No." You stomped your foot in false anger.
"Are you for real? I said please! Or at least I was gonna!"
"And I said no." You rolled your eyes, knowing that your little game of petulance wasn't going to work with Ty at the moment. However, his slouched, spread out position on the couch gave you an idea. You slinked towards him and sat over his legs, straddling them before sultrily (you hoped) stoking the side of his face.
"Please Ty," you whispered lowly and he sent you the nastiest glare ever.

"Okay. Fucking hell. Let's go pack then." You clapped excitedly and squeaked happily bouncing up and down. His eyes immediately darkened and he grabbed your hips tightly with one hand while the other stroked your bare thigh. "But first let's warm ourselves up a little."

AN// Omg I'm so sorry. It's been so long but I don't even have a fic for you. Just some shitty preferences that I wrote in 10 mins.
Thank you all for voting and reading. Love you lots like big cocks

Liv :)x