Prologue

prologue-

***Lucy's POV***

It amazes me how four simple words could completely turn your world upside down. It changes every aspect of your life. Social life, school life, home life. The day I found out about this it seemed unimaginable, like a fairy tale. But not the one with a happily ever after and royal wedding, but the one where the princess gets her head chewed off by the evil dragons which were her parents. Even though I'm probably being a little over dramatic. The memory was still fresh in my head from last month, replaying over and over with my different reactions to the dreadful news.

{flashback-one month ago}

"Lucile, Nikki can you both come in here for a moment please?" I could hear my mother say from the kitchen, her sanctuary. I get up a lazily tie my vicious black hair into a bun. I get out of my room groaning, it was only May but we were all home, having both Nikki and I's schools ending the week before.

I walk into the heart of our home and see my younger sister wearing her signature pajamas- a grey tank top and baby blue duck shorts, with the same messy bun. Her tan skin shows her love for the beach, not with any awkward tan lines either. Strands of her long curly brown hair escape the bun and stick up in different directions, but her blue eyes were still full of life. She didn't look bad, this is because I look worse, I thought as I passed a mirror. My skin was always a light olive shade, never different. My wavy black hair was still in between its bed head stage and decent enough stage, the bun is falling apart, whatever. My usually bright blue eyes, with specks of green, were dull from lack of sleep. Even though it was 7 in the morning it was bright and sunny out. Hey it's Florida, they don't call it the sunshine state for nothing.

"Mornin Nik!"

I chirped grabbing an apple. She waved tiredly at me, probably still half asleep.

"Girls we have some great news to tell you!"

A deep voice called behind us. We saw our parents walking to the breakfast nook, my mom with our 3 year old brother Adrian in her hands.

"Luuucyy!"

He giggled jumping into my arms. I carried him to the table and sat down.

"So your father has been promoted and transferred!"

My mother exclaimed, clapping her hands together. My jaw dropped a little as I turned to Nikki, who's mouth made a perfect "O".

Don't get me wrong I'm so happy for my dad, but transferred?! I'm going to college soon and Nikki's starting highschool. We cant just drop that. We were always close, close enough for me to see in her eyes that she's shocked.

Same sis, same.

"Wh...wh-ere?"

My sister finally spit out.

"We're moving to London."

My dad said, still smiling.

------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys! So I'm gonna be writing this story. And I'll try to update a lot. Probably every Tuesday I've already written some chapters so I'll post them soon. I will also be calling my chapters "steps" because the name of it is 'How To: Friend Zone a Popstar' so it'll be like a little how to guide because I'm cheesy. Ok thanks

this will probably be the longest authors note so it's alright.

Nisha xx.