Step Three

step three- move in

***Lucy's POV***

"And this is your new home girls!" My mom smiled.

"It's great!" but it's not for me, my subconscious added.

We take a tour of the house and realize it must've cost a fortune. The white marble flooring in the kitchen went fabulous with the sleek black cabinets and cherry red bar stools. I make my way up the winding stairs and find one floor with only two doors. Each at the farthest spot possible from each other.

I look at one of the name tags which reads "Lucy's Room", I smile grabbing my suitcase and carry on. I enter the room and gasp, this room is amazing.

The dark brown hardwood floors are smooth and shiny and the white queen sized bed has four long posts that lead into a black canopy. The comforter underneath is a bright pink with many, many pillows. I swear this room was made for me.

I'm very pleased with the choice in furniture. I usually always have to correct my parents' style choice, I was the designer of the family. Which was also why I'm majoring in design, cosmetology, and photography in college. Well I was, until I moved.

I scanned my eyes over and saw a huge window with a built in bench on the wall next to the bed. The curtains were a sheer white and the seating on the bench were a floral pattern with two brown pillows.

Right next to the window was a huge vanity with a dresser underneath. Across from my bed were two doors, leading to a walk in closet with a small couch and a bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and a rainfall shower.

I quickly strip out of my clothes from the day and hop in the shower I use my travel sized shampoo and conditioner and drench my hair in the cotton candy scent. I turn the water off and wrap a towel around me. I brush out my hair and change into a Ed Sheeran t-shirt and sweat pants.

I blow dry my hair and then plug my phone into my pink iHome. I start jamming out to Pierce the Veil, Ed Sheeran, and Demi Lovato. Ed and Demi are probably the only pop singers that I can stand. The others are all just auto tune.

In the middle of my house warming jam session, I hear someone yell "oh yeah girlfriend, work it!" I look out of my window and see two boys laughing. One was wearing stripes and had blue eyes, the other had curly hair and green eyes. I scream and yank the curtain closed, cursing at the idiotic teenagers.

***Harry's POV***

I just finished dinner and decided to go into my room of our shared flat. We decided that whenever we plan to drink we sleep at our shared flat, so the lads and I can watch over each other.

As I was scrolling through my twitter timeline, on a following spree I hear music blowing. I look out of my window and see a girl around my age dancing. She was gorgeous. But I'd never go out with her, it's just not my thing anymore, unless I love them. I laugh loudly as she starts twerking, stumbling in the process. I hear my door open and slam shut, I turn to find Louis, panting.

"Hey mate what's wrong?" He asked worryingly.

"Nothing BooBear. But look..." I smirk pointing out the window, "don't be too loud or this show will end."

To late.

"OH YEAH GIRLFRIEND WORK IT!" I hear Louis yell, I immediately put my hands on my hips and pose. She turns around and screams, somewhere in her colorful language she said "gay" while yanking the curtains shut.

"Hey we're straight!" I yell out at her. Louis starts sobbing. I can't tell if it's real or not, so I go over to him, patting his back.

"I t-thought we h-had something sp-special Hazza!"