Step Two

step two- awkward plane flights

***Lucy's POV***

As we boarded the plane my dad said that his company got us first class tickets so we got the big comfy chairs. I wait for the plane to take off but feel my eyelids become heavier by the second.

About an hour later I wake up and look around. My parents are about 7 rows in front of me and my sister is 5. I turn to the person staring at me. It was a boy that was about 16 with dark blonde hair. He smiles at me and I flash one back.

"Hey I'm Lucy! What's your name?"

"I'm Parker, how old are you? I'm 16" I was right ha.

"19" I smile. We get to know each other a little when the sign to turn off your phones goes off. I quickly turn my phone on and check twitter.

Of course Mere's tweeting about One Direction. I didn't hate them in particular, it's just that I don't like pop music. Parker interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey I bet you can't touch the ceiling," he smirks. I lift my arms up and easily touched the ceiling. But he wasn't looking there, his eyes were focused on my chest where you could see half of my bra through the arm hole.

"Pervert.." I mutter putting my arms back down. He hands me a cup of water to apologize and then "accidentally" spills it on me.

"Shit sorry." He grabs a napkin and tries to get the water off. He starts rubbing everywhere.

"Hey babe wanna take this to the bathroom?" He smirks.

I smack him, isn't this rape? I don't think he gets that I'm not interested. Before he could touch me I get up and run to the bathroom. I sit in there and play on my phone while thinking of a plan to get away from him. after 10 minutes there was a knock on the door.

I open it up and go back to my seat. Thankfully he isn't there. I go over to my sister and ask her if she would like to sit with me. She agrees and goes over with me. We talk about pointless things for about an hour until I fall asleep.

***Niall's POV***

The lads and I just got back from our last interview until next month. We then have a break from concerts but we still have a couple interviews during that time.

But finally summer break! I go to the kitchen and grab a bag of crisps and then run into my room. Going up the stairs I bump into Liam.

"LLLLLIIIIAAAMMM!" I scream extending each letter in his name.

He gives me a weird look and continues down the stairs. I walk into my room and jump on the bed. I turn my head to see my favorite picture. It was of me and my cousins neighbor. I remember that day.

{flashback}

"Niall, love, look we're here in Florida!" My mum exclaims carrying me.

"Yay we get to see cousin Annie!" My older brother Greg says.

~later that day~

"And Niall, this is your cousin's neighbor. She's 10 just like you." My aunt smiles while the girl waves. I walk over to her and notice how her eyes are so pretty.

"Hi I like your eyes!" I half scream.

"Hi I like your hair!" She giggles back.

We walk over to the pond behind her house and sit down. She turns her head and looks into my eyes. My stomach starts to feel weird and ticklish. I lean forward and so does she. Before I knew it our lips touch and sparks flew everywhere. She starts giggling again.

"You're my first kiss Bugga!" She laughs hugging me.

"You're mine Lollipop!" I whisper as I hug her.

{end of flashback}

I smile, remembering how her eyes contrasted so perfectly from her dark hair. I wanted to meet her again. That was the best kiss I ever had and it wasn't even that deep, imagine if it was. I sigh and go to sleep, dreaming about my Lollipop.

***Lucy's POV***

I was awoken by the captain, saying that we were gonna land. I grab my floral purse wallet. I accidentally clicked it open and saw the picture of me and Bugga. I forget his real name but I always loved his soft brown hair. I wonder if it was still that soft. He was my first kiss and let me tell you, it was adorable.

The plane starts to descend and I brace for the landing. I always had a fear of the plane missing the runway. Soon enough we stop and exit the plane.

Welcome home Lucy.

-------------------------------------------

Hey!

sorry it's so short and stuff.

Double update probably today woot woot!