Step Four

Step Four- Team Liall

The boys all look a little scared for a second, then laugh and step forward. I aim at the person closest, Zayn and automatically know his weak spot. I aim and fire at the brit.

"YOU MONSTER MY HAIR!" He screams falling to the ground. I run out the front door before anyone else could get me.

"WHERE'D SHE GO?" A thick British accent yells. I hide behind a rather large bush awaiting for my next victim. They all spread out with a condiment of choice. Niall had the honey so I'd best stay away from him. I chuckle to myself as Louis slips and falls on top of Harry, who's screaming his head off and something about his "precious curls". I get bored and take out my phone. I snap a picture of them and post it onto twitter.

@Lucy_Fox : these idiots are going down<3 @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson

I hit tweet and patiently wait for someone to come near me. I really hope it's Niall he seems like my best friend and we just met and all. He's also really cute, you could just get lost in those ocean blue eyes and those lips, so full and pink and- wait I have a boyfriend ad he's a popstar. No I can't have a crush on him. That's crazy, I'm not a fangirl, that's my sisters job. I got slightly frustrated when I couldn't see much beyond the point of the dimly lit porch light. Some wind blew around me, making my hair fly around. I hear some rustling behind me and I freeze like a deer in headlights. I pray to god that it's no one. The noise stops and I let out a breath of relief. Oh no that was really loud.

Suddenly a large hand covers my mouth, muffling me and my screams.

"Shhh it's ok, it's just me." I turn around and see bright blue eyes staring at me with a devious smirk.

"What's up?" I whisper, barely audible.

"Wanna team up and take these losers down?" I nod.

"Team Liall. Bring it on bitches." I motion with my finger for him to follow me, he obeys while I go near the closest boy, Liam. I run up to behind him and get on my tip toes.

"I seeeee youuuuuu..." I whisper in his ear, causing him to shriek in fear. I take the opportunity to blast his back with whip cream. I hear giggling behind me, when I turn around poor Niall's on the ground trying to holding his laughs in, failing.

Liam stays standing there, with cream all over his backside. I'm pretty sure I broke him but I'm too proud to care. Soon the other boys come around from the back and look at the scene in front of them.

"Uh, Lucy why'd you scream so loud are you ok?" A slightly uneasy Louis asks. Niall and I burst into laughter realizing that they were talking about Liam's scream.

"G-guys that wa-was Liam!" I say trying to catch my breath. Soon all the boys- excluding Liam- start laughing hysterically. Liam just stands there and pouts. I go up to the mad boy and give him a hug, he falters a little and hugs back. I flash him a smile as we head back to my house.

"Guys, you should head back, it's getting really late," I say when the boys all have their containers. They nod and all leave, but a little meandering Louis was still here.

"Lou, what's up?" I lift my eyebrows at him.

"Gimme your phone." He goofily smiles and brings out his hand. I place my phone in it and still look at him, confused. He types for a bit, staring intently at the screen.

"LOUUUUUUISSSS." I whine getting impatient. He grunts and hands it back to me. I smile and say goodbye to him as he walks out the door.

"Farewell my lady neighbor!" He says with a posh voice. I giggle as he leaves my house.

I turn on my phone to see what he did to it and laugh when I click on my contacts app. There are 5 new contacts: Zaynie Poo, Curly Fry, Daddy D, Nialler, and The Football Star Tommo. I decide to text them first thing in the morning since I'm about to pass out. I go into my room and as soon as I shut the door, I hear my very loud sister come into the house.

"WE'RE HOOOOOME!" She shouts. I shuffle my way into the bathroom and brush my teeth. When I'm done I get under the warm covers and let my sleep consume me.

{comment, vote, and spread the word. More frequent updates coming soon}