a w a l k h o m e

"say, nagisa-kun?" the bluenette hummed in response, still writing on his notebook. "you wanna walk home together?" this caused nagisa to look up, eyes wide open,

"y-you mean it? for real?"

the redhead then let out a chuckle, "duh. why wouldn't i ask it if i didn't mean it?"

"o-oh yeah. you g-got a point th-there."

"so you coming or?" the redhead then raised one of his eyebrows. he extended his hand to help nagisa stand up.

"hold up, karma-kun. i'm just gonna put my notebook and pen in- and done." nagisa said as he extended his hand to karma's. nagisa then mumbled a incoherent 'thanks' before dusting his pants.

"let's go."

-time skip brought you by nagisa dressed as a girl-

"o-oi, karma! why are you running like that?" nagisa shouted as they ran through the town's streets, hand in hand. "k-karma!"

"just wait and see."

"karma where are you-" nagisa cut himself off by screaming. "karma we are gonna be hit by a train. and if we do get hit by one, there's a ninety-nine percent chance that we'll die!"

"i don't care! anyways, the world's gonna be destroyed soon right? live your life to the fullest!" karma shouted as they ducked before getting hit with the gate. "are you ready nagisa?" karma asked with a glint of mischief in his eyes. suddenly, they heard a train coming.

"ready to wha-" before nagisa could finish his sentence, the redhead and bluenette both bolted off, barely making it. the gate on the other side went up and they both ran forward, hand in hand.

"ka-karma! don't d-do such a re-reckless thing again!" nagisa said, out of breath. suddenly, they stopped running to catch their breath.

"a-admit it nagisa-kun, i-it was kind o-of fun." karma said, hands on his knees, catching his breath.

"i'll give you that. it was fun."

-time skip brought you by okuda's poison-

the two then arrived in front of nagisa's house, saying their goodbyes. karma was already walking away, suddenly, "karma-kun!" the redhead turned his head to glance at his friend.

"thanks for today." nagisa smiled softly.

"any time nagisa-kun." the redhead returned the smile and waved goodbye.
----

did i already tell you that the whole book is gonna have short chapters? yeah.