d a y o n e a t k a r m a ' s h o u s e

nagisa woke up to the sound of his alarm. the sunlight shone on his silk curtains. nagisa's eyes widened when he realized that his surroundings were unfamiliar to him. he then realized what happened last night, which caused him to unconsciously smile.

he looked at his phone's clock and his eyes widened. crap, i'm gonna be late for class! nagisa clumsily went down the stairs, what surprised him was that he saw karma cooking pancakes on the way down.

"morning, nagisa-kun.~" karma said, sleepiness still evident in his voice. his red bed-hair and his half lidded eyes made the bluenette blush and look away. damn it karma! why do you have to look so hot?!

"karma, what are you doing? we're gonna be late for class!" nagisa said, walking towards karma.

"i don't know with you, but if i remember clearly, today is a saturday." karma smirked at the bluenette in front of him, "which, if i was told clearly, is not a school day." karma then inched his face closer to the bluenette.

"sh-shut up."

"if i remember correctly, you're the one who's living with me. i think you have no right to disrespect me here, nagisa." karma's smirk grew bigger- if that was even possible.

"sorry, karma-kun." nagisa looked down, as karma turned off the stove.

"you know," karma said, stepping closer to nagisa. the redhead held the bluenette's chin in between his two fingers. karma inched his mouth closer to nagisa's ear until nagisa can feel his hot breath on the sensitive skin. "you could just pay me with your body."

this caused nagisa's cheeks to heat up and show a tint of red. "karma-kun!" the bluenette slapped the redhead's shoulder softly.

karam chuckled, "just kidding, just kidding!" the redhead raised his hands up in defense. nagisa walked away from karma to watch television.

if only you knew, nagisa.
-----

i know that it's short and this book probably doesn't follow the song i named it but we'll get there soon. kay guys?

also, i haven't been inspired for this past few days so i haven't really thought of anything except for this. and please excuse me if this was a little too short for your liking.