1.3 Let Me Kiss You

"Who the hell are my brothers friends?" I asked my friends once I reached them.

"Max and Kyle. They joined the in- crowd once you left." Jewels the little Asian one said as she motioned toward them. I really don't even know why we are one of the popular groups. We are just normal people. I mean we don't even try hard like the Preps.

"Well do far I hate Max." I mumbled mostly to myself.

"Why?" Kayla asked.

"He is a perv." I exclaimed.

"And all the other guys aren't?" She said.

"True but not all the other guys walk in on me changing and then don't leave." I said.

"That's because most guys don't have the chance or the balls to do it, one. And two, if you walking in on Tyga, Channing Tatum or Chris Brown changing would you walk?" Kayla questioned.

"Fair point." I sighed.

"So do you like Max?" Jewels giggled as she wiggled her eyebrows. I splashed water at her.

"Ew no. Of course not!" I said raising my voice a little.

"It's cuz she likes Zayn." Kayla said in a Valley Girl accent. I swatted the water at her too.

"No I don't." I huffed. The two girls have me the oh really look.

"Guys! I don't He's just a close friend." I explained.

"Then why are you blushing?" Kayla asked. Was I blushing?

"Sounds. Like skinny love to me." Jewels smiled.

"Plus you two would look cute together. Everyone ships you two." Kayla said.

"Shipping if for celebrities." I stated.

"And for people who should be together!" Jewels said.

"Well all the weird people shipping us don't control my love life. Plus weren't we talking about Max?" I asked.

"Oh yea! Well if I were you I would be riding his-"

"That's because you're a *dick rider Kayla." I said.

"Well he is bad. But not as bad as DJ." Kayla said.

"Ew hop of my brothers dick, he is not the one." I said.

"Speaking of the dick..." Jewels started before Kayla dunked her under the water and pulled her back up.

"Not now." Kayla hissed.

"Secrets? Oh hell no. Secrets involving dick and my brother? Oh hell the fuck no! Tell me." I demanded.

"I promise I will tonight at the sleepover." Kayla swore.

"Hey no! My friends are sleeping over." DJ complained.

"Stop eavesdropping!" I yelled. DJ turned to talk to the guys.

"You guys are for sure staying over now." I said.

"Is your mom cool with that?" Jewels asked.

"Yeah. She won't even be here." I said.

"So why do you want us to stay so bad?" Kayla asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I don't wanna get raped." I said like they were dumb.

"So you want us to get raped too? Cuz I'm not into that freak orgy sheet." Jewels said. I just laughed.

"Imma ask Zayn to come too." I said and hopped out the pool. I grabbed my iPhone 4 and sat at the edge of the pool. Stupid right? Wrong I got a waterproof case. I slightly kicked my feet as I began to IM Zayn and my friends swam away.