1.1 I'm Back

*<These mean I defined the word. The definition I made will be at the bottom.

"Why!?" I wined and I fiddled with the microphone that was tucked in my bra.

"Because the school needed money and we can't keep changing school." My mom explained.

"But you know I like my privacy!" I growled as I put my hand in front of the not-so-hidden camera in the car.

"I know. I know. Just don't start drama and they won't record you honey. They just are fixated on you because you are going to be the newest student on the show. They will leave you alone soon. Plus you are lucky not all 500 people get to be on the show as much as you. If you do end up being a fan favorite you can earn money." My mom tried to reason.

"Mom. Do you know how hard that is going to be? I may not be a *Prep but I'm pretty popular. Trust me I'm not invisible. Everyone knows when I'm there or not." I argued.

"Niki! Just shut the hell up. You might not even be popular anymore. You are going to school and that's final!" My mom yelled. I put my headphones on and blasted my music. That's easy for her to say. She wasn't the who would be going to that school. Plus my Twitter was all buzzing the second week of the cheer trip. All everyone talked about was the show. I haven't watched it but I've seen commercials. I was told I was mentioned quite a few times during the first 2 seasons because of my Twitter fights with the *Preps. Today my twitter was going crazy. They must have announced my arrival because I gained 1mill followers. A hour went by.

"We are almost home." My mom said.

"Ok." I said still ticked off.

"Here is some more important details I didn't get to say before you went all crazy. The first day of school after winter break is the season 2 reunion so look your best." She said.

"Then why am I going? I wasn't there for the first two quarters- I mean seasons." I asked.

"To introduce you I guess." My mom said.

"Great." I said sarcastically. I guess my mom didn't get my sarcasm because I think she thinks I warmed up to the idea of my private moments being viewed by the world for money.

"I gets even better!" She smiles, "there will be cameras around your dorm. Oh and be nice to your cameramen and women they are production students from a different school. Sure you and your group might think they are nerds but you may need them." She smiled. I just didn't reply and drifted off into sleep.

"We're here!" My overly joyful mother called. She woke me up from my wonderful dream of a normal school where cameras didn't exist. Not even security cameras. Anyway My mom is acting so happy. Don't get me wrong she could be a bitch. I give her a few weeks before she gets back the bitching. She will be being mean as normal. Sometimes I wish dad didn't leave so he could make her happy but I guess it was for the best. Luckily I will be off living at school before her inner bitch starts to show.

"Niki! I said we are here." My mom said still sweetly but I could tell she was getting annoyed. I opened my dark brown eyes to be greeted by the blinding light of the sun and flashes. Paparazzi already? I mean some are probably cameramen for the show but I know for a fact that they weren't all cameramen. You have to be kidding me. 'Just act normal' a voice in my head said. I brushed my dark brown side bangs to the side of my face. I opened my door and inhaled the fresh air. The sun warmed my brown skinned face. It felt great to be back home in California. It's not like the weather was much different in Brazil. I just missed my family and friends. I thought it was going to be colder since it is only the beginning of Spring so I wore Pink(the brand) yoga pants and a Juicy Couture hoodie that showed my heart shaped belly ring. It was actually quite hot.