1.5 Chicken

This is a heavy PG-13 or R so if you can't handle it please stop here.

Just as I finished my last sentence, the boys came over.

"And who are these lovely ladies?" Luke asked.

"Cut the crap Luke." I said.

"Oh! Is this the Luke you talk about." Kayla asked.

"Yep. This is the famous Luke but trust me he is nothing like this. He is a nasty minded bully." I claimed.

"I am not a bully." Luke said like I hurt his feelings.

"My bad. He isn't a bully. He just sexually harasses me and HURTS ME!" I said. He just smirked. Freak.

"Anyway, I just meet Jim and Brett. They seem okay." I said as I point to them.

"Just okay?" Jim said.

"Well you are really intimidating." I said.

"True." He said with a shrug.

"And you know the other two." I said. The girls said hi and introduced themselves to the guys. The guys were acting so well behaved. I think they were doing that to piss me off.

"Zayn!" I yell as he came splashing into the pool.

"Hey!" he said as he hugged me.

"What were you up to?" I asked.

"Eating." he replied.

"And you call me a fatass." I smiled. End of P.O.V

Jim's P.O.V

Meeting DJ's sister was really fun. I speak for all the guys when I say this: I think the reason why the guys and I love messing with her is because of her and DJ's reaction to it. It cracks me up. Her friends are very nice and just as gorgeous, but then again most of the in crowd is attractive. Once the school became a reality show only 100 students stayed and most of the females weren't that attractive. So the school basically gave out scholarships to more students to attended the school and have their lives exploited for money. Now we have about 300 students but only about 50 are major cast members. Anyway Niki is new and fine so everyone is going to try to get at her. So my reasoning is why not try.

"Do you guys wanna play a game before everyone gets here and it's time to dance?" I asked. There were a ton of yeas, yeses, and okays.

"Wait. What game?" Jewels asked. I pause for a dramatic effect and glanced at everyone's faces.

"CHICKEN FIGHT!" I yelled loudly, "get partners." I said. Everyone went into a frenzy.

"Niki your my partner." I said as I pulled her closer to me. She looked me up and down.

"Ok. You look strong enough." She said.

"Hey. I thought we said no checking each other out." I sassed.

"Well I already know you guys are gonna break that rule since I'm the new girl." She said.

"Fine. Get on my shoulders." I said than went under the water. Once I felt her legs wrap around me I resurfaced. Everyone was ready. Jewels was on Max. Kayla was on Brett. Ally was on Zayn. Luke was on Kyle.

"One two three fight!" Luke yelled as we all charged forward. Water was splashing everywhere. Jewels was the first to fall after Kayla pulled her hair. Ally was the next out after we all ganged up on her and pushed her over. Kayla was the next out after her boob slipped out of her top. The final round was just Luke and Kyle against Niki and I.

"Let the final round begin!" Jewels yelled. By now a group of people were watching us and two cameramen recorded us. Both of our groups just stared for a moment, before Niki and I charged forward. Niki and Luke got into a little pushing fight. Luke would push Niki, then Niki would push him back.