2.1 Lights. Camera. Action

A warm sensation filled my body. My bed was soft. Softer than usual. My blanket felt a little rough. Strange. The strangest thing was the voices, however. They were not the voices in my head. They were the ones in my room.

"Turn it on!" A male voice called. What the fuck? Are they recording me or something. Before I could react, I was sprayed with water. I let out a shriek as I fell off the bed. Unfortunate for me, it turned out my bed wasn't my bed yet a blow, floating island in the middle of the pool. I hear everyone laughing as I swim to the surface. Zayn crawled over the edge of the float as he tried to hold back laughs.

"Need help," he said in is sexy, husky morning voice. He held his hand out and pulled me onto the float with ease.

"Thanks," I muttered, shivering as I rang out my hair and clothes. My wet clothes clung to my body. Because I was dumb enough to wear a white tank top, you could perfectly see my pink, lacy bra. Zayn grabbed the towel from the water proof chest on the float and helped dry me off. I sat there in Zayn's arms just thinking. I dosed off in his arms as the sun, and Zayn's body warmed. I let my brain talk to itself.

I was right. I was 100% right. I knew I wouldn't remember a thing that happened last night. I remember up to when Zayn dared Max to give Kayla a hick but Kayla chickened out and we forced Ally to let Max give her a hickey, or as Zayn say a "love bite." Everything after that was a blur. I know someone flashed there tits and some guy got spanked by everyone. Everything else was non-existant. I was awoken once again. This time it was by three screams. I look over and DJ, Max, Kyle and Luke are spraying them with water guns.

"Get up! We are going to be late! And we have the reunion today." DJ told us.

"Wait! Can we at least get dressed?" I questioned.

"No. We are late! We have to leave now." DJ reasoned.

"Wait why are you guys dressed!" I asked.

"Because we woke up early." Luke smiled.

I let out a frustrated sigh as Zayn and I make our way off of the float carefully.

"Here you need this more than me." Zayn said as he took of his shirt and gave it to me. I slipped it on with a smile. It was big on me and made it covered my cheer shorts. I checked my phone and it was about 5:00am. To early to function.

Everyone headed to the gate.

"So are we not getting food?" I wined.

"You can eat my nuts." Luke smirked but earned a swat on the head from DJ.

"No thanks. It wouldn't fill anyone up." I sassed.

One cameraman followed us.

"Oh my god!" Kayla yelled when we came to the front of the house. There sat a nice hummer limo.

"Is that for me?" I asked the cameraman.

"Um yes," he responded shyly, "since your new they want to take you in style. All your stuff is packed in the trunk so you will be able to live in the dorm immediately." He said as he looked at the ground. Aw! How adorable. He's shy. I don't know why I find his attractive but he is.

"What's your name?" I asked him as he held the door open for us.

"It's Christain." He said. I nodded.

"We will have to talk some more." I said as we all entered the limo. He came in after us. Bags of McDonalds waited for us.

After the two and a half hour drive we arrived at the boarding school. We got out to be welcomed by flashing lights. I was sure I looked horrible. I covered my face and followed my friends into to school. We went to the check in area.

"Name?" The talk bald white man asked.

"Niki Jackson." I said proudly.

"Ok. We need to get you ready." The man said. I was pushed in the opposite direction of my friends who gave me confused faces. I was taken to the backstage area were I was told to wait until I was called onstage. A few camera-people filmed back here. I saw girl who wore a crown and a sash that said Winter Ball Queen. She had on a white dress that left little to imagination. She had shoulder length dark redish black hair. Her face was caked with a ton of makeup. She was white and Asian. Of course! Now I recognize her! Sky! A prep.

"Um why am I back here?" I politely asked. She was one of the nicer preps luckily.

"NIKI!" she squealed and ran over to me.

"Give me a squeeze!" She said in a funny voice. I was her friend because she was goofy and weird like my friends and I. I hugged her.

"Oh. Anyone going on stage is on stage or in the first few rows." Sky smiled.

"I don't wanna be on stage." I frowned.

"Well who ever got in a fight, won queen or king, is new, got an academic award, or did anything important is going on stage." Sky explained. I groaned as I looked in a mirror.

"Can I borrow some makeup?" I asked.

"Yea of course!"she beamed. She gave me her make up bag. As I went through it I noticed she had a lot of different shades of concealer and stuff.

"Why do you have my color?" I laughed.

"In case of makeup emergencies my colorful friends have." She said. I laughed. Once I finished my makeup I heard Rhodes words I dreaded.

"Lights! Camera! ACTION!" the director called.

************************************Author's Note:

Short but sweet. Hope you liked it. Comment, vote, and stay tuned for more drama!