1.4 Once a Slut Always a Slut

Mr.Quiff: so ever1 is on IG and Twitter talkin bout ur party. No invite?

Me: I just found out aboutI the party myself. U can still sleepover. Bring pjs, swimwear, and watever else u will need.

Mr.Quiff: can I just use the pjs i left there.

Me: sure i could find em.

Mr.Quiff: thx love.

Me: ur so British

Mr.Quiff: I no :)

"Come on Niki! Get ready!" Jewels urged as she looked through my dressers for something to wear.

"The party starts in 30 minutes." Kayla said, "I need to fix my makeup."

"K. One minute." I said. I went into the bathroom I shared with DJ and grabbed my zebra print makeup bag. I brought it into my room and sat in front of my mirror. The others plopped down beside me. I we all dug through the bag. I decided to go for a natural look. I put on red lipstick, a little mascara, and winged eyeliner. After curling my hair it feel to the lower part of my boobs. I changed into a red polka dot bandue styled bikini top that clipped like a bra in the back. I slipped on some extremely short solid red brief styled swimsuit bottoms. I tied a red bandana in my hair and put on red and white flip flops. Jewels put a buttload of makeup on and fake eyelashes. She braided her jet black hair into a fishtail braid. Kayla just applied foundation and concealer and straightened her short hair. The party had started awhile ago because we could here music blasting throughout the house.

Just as we finished up there was a rhythmic tapping at the door.

"Come in," I sang as I fixed my hair in the mirror.

"Um. Hey." Max said.

"Max? I thought you where Zayn. What are you doing here?" I said a little surprised.

"We need to talk." He said as he gave my friends a look. The two girls glanced at each other and went into the bathroom. I was left alone with Max and the camerawoman who I had completely forgot about. He kissed me in front of everyone. I have no clue what could happen without anyone here. I walked over and sat on the side of my bed.

"So." I said breaking the uncomfortable able silence.

"I'm sorry for earlier. I was way out of line. But you know how it is. I got to impress my friends." He said as he should awkwardly in front of me.

"No. I don't know how it is." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Okay. I'm sure you've done done dumb crap just because you wanted to show off." He said. I had to admit, some if the stuff I did to show off was just as bad. I smirked at the memories.

"See." He said with a smile.

"What? I- I have never- How?- ugh." I said as my tongue twisted as I tried to lie. I smiled out of nervousness. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Stop making me smile. I'm mad at you." I pouted as he sat down next to me. His cologne filled my nose. It seemed to put me in a trance.

"I love it when you smile." He whispered into my ear before he began to kiss my neck. NECK KISSES ugh my weakness. A soft humming escaped my mouth as my eyes closed. This is so wrong. He slow moved from my neck to my lips. Our lips connected and unconnected in sync.

"Wait." I said in between kisses.

"Mmh." He said as we kissed again.

"This is wrong." I said after another kiss.

"Why?" He said and moved back to kissing my neck so I could talk. It was wrong because I think part of the reason I'm doing this is to show DJ he couldn't control me. But I couldn't tell him that.