1-10

1: When they rip off their clothes.. okay.. it's like.. did you get those clothes from the dollar store because I damn right would give a fuck if someone RIPPED OFF MY CLOTHES!

2:When they say ORBS! It's eyes. Orbs is the creepiest things you could call eyes. It's like going up to Harry Styles, looking him straight in the eye, and keep a straight face. "I like your orbs." NO! CREEPY!

3:No one goes to the bathroom or has their period.

4: **First chapter** Meet at Starbucks. Spills coffee on him. **Second Chapter** Gets married a week later. **Third Chapter** Preggers and has the baby TWO DAYS LATER!!!

5: Starbucks is the only place to get coffee and when you spill coffee on Harry Styles he instantly falls in love with you. I know if someone pours coffee on me I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be cool about it, I would rip their fingers off.

6: Nandos is the only restaurant in the UK. Don't ruin Nandos because you want to write a stupid ass fan fiction on how you work there and Niall wants food. NO!

7: They have to point out Niall is Irish. "The Irish boy's blue eyes.. I MEAN ORBS! stared at me." If people don't know Niall is Irish they don't even deserve to read One Direction fan fictions.. us directioners don't need to be reminded a million times.

8: They take showers in almost every chapter! Give yourself a break! You don't need to take a shower 5 times a day.

9: Girls always put their hair up in a messy bun and put on light make-up. Then Niall says "You're beautiful." ..NO!!! THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS!!

10: They hop everywhere. To the store, in and out of the shower, and anywhere else they can fit the word hop!! If you keep hopping, you're going to fall on your face.

DONT BE OFFENDED ABOUT THIS PLEASE!! I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME READS, AND I WOULD LOVE IDEAS! :D THANKS! STARTING WITH A FEW!