101-130

101: When a clit is referred to as a “fun button” um what?

102: "I wore [polyvore link] with a [polyvore link] and lastly with [polyvore link]" LIKE NO!

103: Chapter 1: I’m so fat and I’m insecure. No boy wants to date me.

Chapter 3: My boyfriend is Harry Styles and I’m a Victoria’s Secret model.           

104: dont you just hate how the main boy in a fanfic is like “Bitch i fucking hate i cheated on your fat ass” you the girl is like “Fuck you nigga i hate you” but then on the inside she is like “I love that cunt” then the next day the boy is like “baby i love you and all your little things” and she like “Kiss me” they have sex and get married…

105: I remember reading this fanfic where Harry got stabbed in the stomach and almost died meanwhile Louis got stabbed in heart but just got up and walked around around like one of his most vital organs wasn’t just punctured

106: when things start getting steamy but like slow steamy and youre like oh okay i can handle this i gotchu and then out of nowhere its like BAM jk go from sweet tender kisses to imma fuck you to next wednesday and everything is fast and weird and no.

107: when the author describes the main characters morning hygiene routine better than the actual story itself. I mean…

"I put on a slight coat of mascara from Maybeline cosmetics and some bright red 001 color of lipstick from Revlon… an den I walks dewn da streeet cerner and I met da luv of meh lyfe, Herreh."

108: can we talk about the fact that in fanfictions they always say “I unbuckled Harry’s pants, & they dropped to his ankles.”

bitch no. those spandex do not DROP to his ankles, you have to like peel those tights off of him. Unbuckling his pants simply lets him breathe again.

109: One of the 1D boys is an officer and “arrests you for speeding” and fucks you on the hood of his car saying “take it bitch” um what no.

110:why are all the characters in fanfics always only children?

111: my cousin was like “hey read this fanfic it’s really good” and i got to like chapter 3 and stopped because harry bought his best friend that he hadn’t seen in 2 years a brand new range rover and said “it’s either that or a mansion”

112: I just read a fanfic where she was pregnant with Liam’s baby, he raped her, but she married him anyway. 

113: you meet him at a club and dance with him and he takes you back to his place and fucks you senseless and then you cuddle and wake up and he asks you to be his girlfriend and next thing you know you’re married with 2 kids 3 years later. bitch what.

114: reading a 1D fanfic

‘Are there carrots???’ begged Louis, his eyes wide. ‘Oh please oh please please.’

closes fanfic.*

115: Nerdy Niall who is super prude and shy but as soon as Y/N pulls down his pants he suddenly takes the reins and starts dirty talking and what where did that come from no

116:The guy is like “You don’t need makeup.” and throws it out. The girl thinks it’s cute. Like no That stuff’s expensive.

117: The girl is crying in a park at 3am and Justin Bieber casually walks up to her like “What’s wrong?”

118: you go on a date in The London eye and throw food at each other but when you walk out you still look like beyonce.

119: ur somewhere random and pass out and one of the boys just happen to be exactly where u r at tht exact moment.