26-40

26: the mother who gives birth to the child disappears and then when there Is a problem then BOOM! she is back.

27: when a story is like this..

Niall: HI

Zayn: Hey

Niall: Whatsup?

Zayn: Idk but I love you.

Niall: I love you too! lets get married!

JUST NO! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME READING THAT!!!

28: They say, "He gave me a toothless smile." ..im pretty sure he has teeth.

29: When someone falls in love with their kidnappers.

30: When someone falls in love with a person that jut rapes them!!

31: They forgive after one simple sorry even if the guy just killed her mother.

"I'm sorry I killed your mum."

"ITS OKAY! LETS GET SOME DINNER!"

NO!

32: YOU ARE 50 ROWS AWAY FROM THE STAGE BUT ONE OF THE BOYS ARE LOOKING AT YOU! AND JUST YOU! AND YOU KNOW ITS YOU BECAUSE HE IS STARING AT YOU RIGHT IN THE ORBS!!!

33: They take two paragraphs to describe what a person is wearing. I would be fine with a tiny description like.. He was wearing a t- shirt, jeans, and converse. SIMPLE!

34: "I felt like I knew curly from somewhere. I just couldn't put my finger on it." Well he is in the biggest boy band in the world.. and you don't recognize who he is.. that's sad.

35: The guys slams you against the wall and it doesn't hurt.. first I never have guys pinning me against the wall. and second, he is SLAMMING YOU AGAINST THE WALL! DONT YOU THINK THAT HURTS!?

36: When the famous boy band member go walking around with no body guards and thinks that he wont at least get mobbed.

37: When NIall shares his food he is 'in love with you?'

"NIall can I have a bite of your hotdog?"

"Sure!"

**Gasp** "He has to be in love!"

NO! YOU NEED HELP!

38: Every girl is about 19 or 17 years old, who don't have homework, who don't go to school, and move in with a random stranger.

39: Authors make main character's name their own name. I'm pretty sure you can make up your own characters..

40: Fall in love with their bully, who apologizes for ruining her life and making her suicidal through middle and high school, then the girl forgives and they are happy again. YAYY!! no.

THANKS FOR READING THIS! AGAIN PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS AFFENSIVE! I NEED A BIT OF HELP. MESSAGE OR COMMENT SOME THAT ANNOY YOU TO ME! COMMENT YOUR USERNAME AND ILL START DEDICATING SOME CHAPTERS TO YOU GUYS! THANKS! BYE!